1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1.0
1 review
Rose
RosePerth, WA

Please read all of the reviews prior to considering to buy this mattress or from this place.

Its not very comfortable or supportive. After using this mattress, i ended up with a sore neck, back and shoulders which i now have to get treatment for with physiotherapy. I have not been able to get much sleep or any proper sleep since i bought this mattress 3 years ago at Super Amart Midland. I complained to them about it and all that was said to be was to turn the bed over/around and it should get better. It did not. I felt like my complaint wasnt taken seriously at all. This matress was so expensive when i first bought it and it was also recommended to me by one of the staff. Dont believe their recommendations and choose whats best for you.

Purchased in January 2016 at Amart Furniture WA, Midland for $1,299.00.

See all Orthokinetic Mattress Range reviews

Leanne D.
Leanne D.asked
Cirrus Medium Queen

Why do sales people rave about warranties when they're not worth the paper they're written on? After buying a standard Cirrus my joints deteriorated very quickly & I had 2 knee replacements in 4 wks just a few mths after. Amart replaced it with a Cirrus Med. I could not get comfortable so bought an expensive topper. Still no joy, so bought a bamboo topper. Back disintergrated to the point I spent 3 mths in hospital. I couldn't photograph the bed so nothing could be done. When I did get back it had been 2 years,& was told warrantly had run out. I hadn't slept in it for months as I couldn't stand the agony & now have to buy a new mattress. I've tried on quite a few occasions to sleep on it but a family member has had to get me out of it to stop me yelling he house down in pain. I've tried other mattress without this problem. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but my one proved deadly for my back and my finances. I can barely walk permanently now & only with a pusher or crutches. My back is done. I have to start again. Totally sux. Ten years warranty my foot.

See all Orthokinetic Mattress Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Orthokinetic representatives

Compare all 58 Orthokinetic Mattress Range