Orthokinetic Cirrus Medium Queen

1 question from our users

Leanne D.
Leanne D.asked
Cirrus Medium Queen

Why do sales people rave about warranties when they're not worth the paper they're written on? After buying a standard Cirrus my joints deteriorated very quickly & I had 2 knee replacements in 4 wks just a few mths after. Amart replaced it with a Cirrus Med. I could not get comfortable so bought an expensive topper. Still no joy, so bought a bamboo topper. Back disintergrated to the point I spent 3 mths in hospital. I couldn't photograph the bed so nothing could be done. When I did get back it had been 2 years,& was told warrantly had run out. I hadn't slept in it for months as I couldn't stand the agony & now have to buy a new mattress. I've tried on quite a few occasions to sleep on it but a family member has had to get me out of it to stop me yelling he house down in pain. I've tried other mattress without this problem. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but my one proved deadly for my back and my finances. I can barely walk permanently now & only with a pusher or crutches. My back is done. I have to start again. Totally sux. Ten years warranty my foot.

See all Orthokinetic Mattress Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Orthokinetic representatives

Orthokinetic Cirrus Medium Queen