2Oscar Razor

Oscar Razor (page 2)

4.5

75 reviews · Statistics

85% · 649 · 12%

Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (29)
Provides a clean, close shave
Affordable price
Good customer service
See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Koti
KotiWAPerth, WA2 posts

Good product with a reasonable price

Have been using this product for a while and have no complaints about it. Have suggested to a friends too.

Straker C.
Straker C.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Sheer Brilliance

Oscar Razor is the best razor I have ever used. Excellent product and first class customer service. Do yourself a favour and try it - you won't be disappointed.

Benjamin Walton
Benjamin Walton

Excellent product

I have been with Oscar Razor for a while now and would recommend them to anyone; they provide great quality blades and reliable service.

Jard
Jard

Excellent quality!

Recently tried these after looking for an alternative to my current subscription company and found them to be so much better in terms of quality and gives a smoother shave. Would recommend!

Social Media College
Social Media CollegeNSWSydney, NSW42 posts

Awesome quality for a fraction of the price

I've been using Oscar Razor for 2 years now and I'll never go back to pay-as-you-go Gilette razors. The quality of the shave is top shelf and it's a super easy and efficient service that costs a lot less. The team at Oscar are also legends and helpful whenever you need them. It's an absolute no brainer to use Oscar!

Aaron Bradley
Aaron Bradley

A couple of knicks

Great razor handle and obviously far cheaper and more convenient thanks to postage. Razor quality isn’t as good as my old Gillette though but hopefully this will improve with time. I’m really impressed with the use of beehive which was a big reason for me choosing Oscar razor. Keep up the great work!

Ann Doupain
Ann Doupain

A great product your Oscar Razors

I have been buying razors for my husband for a very long time. When I heard a advertisement on the Radio about Oscars Razors. So went online and pick the the razor and replace Blades so my husband could them a try. So since he has been using them he said he gets more shaves out of the one bladeof the Oscar blades then his old one he use to use.And price of thems are really great .

George Mitchell
George Mitchell

Good value

One of the better subscription model razors available in Australia. Provides a smooth, clean shave. Good website, back up and sales service. Overall good value for money and have recommended it to others.

Oliver
Oliver

Get one now

high quality and smooth finish with all the convenience of a subscription. Great value for money, a must try for anyone who shaves and is sick of the traditional razors

Kym Leedle
Kym LeedleSouth Australia4 posts

Great razor

Fantastic razor smooth finish no cuts if you haven’t got one get one.

Great service don’t have to go out of the house the razors get delivered.very well organised company.

Cheers.

Blake Chapple
Blake Chapple

Amazing!!!!

Perfect. Leaves the major brands dead in the water. Blades last ages and the handle feels so good in the hand. You definitely get your money's worth with this razor!!!

Stephen Kulmar
Stephen Kulmar

Super sharp super slick

OSCAR razors are as good a razor as any but it’s the convenience of subscription that makes it so appealing. There’s always a sharp new razor ready for use. Value for more excellent

Rob
Rob

Triple play

Oscar Razor offers a fantastic service - great value for money, so convenient and an undeniably high quality product. With the triple benefits of cheaper, better and more convenient, it's a winner!

Dennis Riley
Dennis Riley

most consistent shaving

I have used all the electrical and blade razors available and find Oscar to be the most consistent razor available and the new version just raises the bar with the product available .

Shane Grimstone
Shane GrimstoneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The Oscar Razor is great

Well I really liked the original Oscar Razor and was surprised when the new one was announced. Even better, more stable razor head and better lubricant strips for a smoother shave, don't even need a shave cream for a smooth shave. Longer life too.

Gary Parker
Gary ParkerAustralian Capital Territory4 posts

Outstanding products

I enjoy using the gel and the razor. They are great products.

Your Facebook Picture shows a smaller gel product - it is not on the web page product listings.

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Oscar Razor compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

Nick Creagh
Nick CreaghNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

A Great Shave

The blades offer a consistent comfortable shave, even without cream! I always receive the new blades on time & without fuss & highly recommend the entire Oscar product suite experience.

DavBuch
DavBuchWAPerth, WA5 posts

Almost perfect

In general, I'm impressed by the quality of the new razors, which shave more closely and with fewer nicks and cuts. However, these razors are less flexible than the older ones, meaning that getting into crevices such as a dimple in the chin is more difficult, and the result less than perfect. Nonetheless, the overall result is excellent, as is the regular delivery by mail of the refill cartridges.

Pat Sousa
Pat Sousa

Excellent products

Excellent razor, blades, and shaving gel. The blades last at least 2 weeks, sometimes nearly a month. I have recommended Oscar to friends and family. I will be placing another order in the near future.

Ray Sousa

Alan
Alan3 posts

Great product, love it

Great product and price.lots of options to suit everyone’s shaving needs. Easy to set up and great updates on shipping etc. Company Supports Australia. I recommend giving them a try, you won’t regret it.

Peter Hopwood
Peter HopwoodPerth

Great customer service

Oscar Razors has always responded positively and helpfully to my various requests, such as deferring sending more blades (I don’t always shave each day) or sending shaving gel (which I can recommend). The new blade design is very effective. Well done, Oscar and his team.

Ross Gonano
Ross GonanoGold Coast

Best Decision EVER to get on the Oscar Razor wagon!

Tired of paying for exorbitant prices for average razors (and funding their marketing campaigns), I knew there must be a better (economical) product out there. I'm very glad I found the Oscar Razor, not just for price, but they are exceptional razors giving an exceptional shave. Love them!

David Steedman
David SteedmanNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect

Great close shave and delivery system is flexible to keep a stock of blades at hand. Great price for a great product and easy to communicate through the Oscar website

William Hill
William Hill

Product is very good

Service is good and product is exceptional. When I get my emails for order this is always carried in a prompt manner with little fuss, I would recommend this product and I do now.

GJM
GJM

Quality blades and shave

I have used the Oscar blades for about 18 months. Nice close shaves, sometimes too close if not paying attention ! Better than any product from super markets I have tried. Recommended.

John Price
John Price

Fabulous razor

Best razor I have ever used and I have used most of the well known brands. The delivery system means you never run out of blades. well done Oscar and staff.

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Oscar Razor compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

Colin Colangelo
Colin Colangelo2 posts

EXCELLENT SHAVE

I have been an happy OSCAR customer for over a year now and have spread the word whenever I could. I still believe it's a great close shave and represents great value.

Maybe the next improvement might be a swivel head!!! Keep up the good work.

Gary H
Gary HAU3 posts

Was perfect

I have been an happily close shaven OSCAR customer for over 3 years now and had spread the word whenever I could. Unfortunately since changing to the new razor and different blades a few months ago, although it still is a good shave and represents good value, I have not since experienced the amazing smoothness of the original product. Customer Service is great.

Kara Parkin
Kara Parkin

Brilliant

My husband won't use anything else now. The customer service is second to none, nothing is a hassle, they even follow things up to ensure everything is well. I couldn't reccomend Oscar Razor more!

Wayne
WayneVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Brock P
Brock PQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Mike
MikeMelbourne

Still continues to please !

My Oscar razor still continues to delight me whenever I shave . The shaving gel is outstanding and I need so little to get a good shave. Well done Oscar.

Anthony
AnthonyBrisbane3 posts

Great alternative to the higher priced brands!!

My husband was using the high priced brand for years until we discovered the new rage in online razors. We tried that brand and their commercials were funny and aggressive, but when I read about Oscar I thought we would give them a try. So much happier with them!! The mailings are timed just right and my husband is pleased with the sharpness of the blades, (he has a very heavy beard). Thanks for giving us "little guys" such a great break on the budget, and for delivering a quality product!

January 4th 2019 Update: Great razor....great price!!

Bern using these for a couple of years now and love them! The customer service is fantastic and always eager to help. Thanks for such a great product!

Max