Oscar Wylee Questions & Answers

Carlos R.
Carlos R.

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Hi Carlos, I believe all the glasses in Oscar Wylee comes with scratch-resistant coating. I am not sure how long the coating will last for but I received my glasses in June and I wear it daily. Up till now, there have been no scratches yet. (p.s I am pretty careless when it comes to my glasses) Hope this helps!

Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

denisse.campos
denisse.campos

Have you fired all your workers? How come no one’s replying to all our emails?

Mary .c

Did my eye test today , paid for 2 glasses total at $259, since I saw all these negative reviews , now I am worried ....to be honest the service wasn’t too good at all, let’s see what happens with my new glasses, fingers crossed .

Oscar Wylee   DM

Hi Mary, thank you for your comments. We're sorry to hear about any poor service you experienced. Hope you are loving your new glasses.

Mary .c

Loving my new glasses,thank you :)

Natalie M.
Natalie M.

HI Oscar Wylee - It would be great if you could respond to your customers! I have been waiting 4 weeks! Worst customer service - SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS

Rob P.
Rob P.

Hi my prescription sunglasses dont go dark just light tint, what has gone wrong, I got them from you a week ago

Anna
Anna

I ordered two pairs of glasses- one with a blue light filter and one with standard- and I didn’t not like the outcome of it. It makes my vision have a blue hue to it, tints my lenses so they appear darker, makes my eye area darker (and hence, my eye bags), and changes the way I perceive colours. Also, one of the lenses on those glasses makes my vision blurry so I’ve been experiencing headaches, dizziness and distorts my vision and sense of depth, yet the other pair without the blue light filter is completely fine with both glasses having the same eye prescription. Another fault of the glasses with the blue light filter is that it is not balanced in the way that my glasses is tilted when I wear them and is loose. I’ve asked one of the employees to fix it for me but no matter how many times she tries the tilt is still there. Am I able to have my glasses replaced with a new one except without the blue light filter. I very much like shopping at Oscar Wylee and would like to continue to purchase from them again.

Oscar Wylee   DM

Hi Anna, thank you for your query. We offer 1-year warranty for lens from lab faulty item or dispensing errors. However, sadly this does not apply to wear and tear or change of mind. We acknowledge that the BLF might take some adjusting to it due to the slight tint. For the optical pair, we would suggest heading in store to make sure that this is the right script for you. Thank you.

scwright-01
scwright-01

Why are there so many negative reviews
Where are your frames made

Oscar Wylee   DM

Hi there, thanks for your comment. We always try to cater to our audience with transparency when it comes to our prices and materials. Our frames are sourced and hand assembled individually by our talented artisans to ensure premium quality. We source our high-quality materials from Europe and China. They are then carefully hand assembled by our talented artisans in our studio to ensure the perfect finish! Every frame is designed mindfully in our studio in Sydney. On top of that, we also believe glasses should be accessible to anyone so we provide them at an honest and affordable price.

Jennifer D
Jennifer D

I purchased 2 sets of glasses. 1 X everyday wear for outdoor work & indoor, graduals for sunglasses as job is outside. I find the changing from dark to light very slow too slow. There becomes lines from dark to light on glass which becomes very dangers! not very happy as just changes to OS> what can you do about this? Dubbo shop.

Oscar Wylee   DM

Hey Jennifer, Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm extremely sorry to hear that you are not happy with your frames.

So we may look into your experience further, can you please send us a message via our contact page: external link

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,