3.1

48% · 234233 · 48%

k32796803
k32796803

Great experience

My last two lots of glasses have been amazing, the staff are always friendly and helpful Show details ·  1
Taylor G
Taylor GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer experience

Every interaction I’ve had with a staff member has been super positive. Love the range. Staff are so welcoming and helpful. Show details ·  1
Nickers
NickersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really great service

I love the glasses. They feel like quality frames and look great. The after sales service was great. I had to get my glasses adjusted a couple of times and it was no trouble for the staff. Will be using this company for my glasses from now on. Show details ·  1
Dani J.
Dani J.North-East, TAS2 posts

Love new glasses

Absolutely love my glasses! I have 5 pairs now! The service in my local store was fantastic. Also didn't have to wait long for my glasses to arrive. Show details ·  1
OVERTHELIARS
OVERTHELIARSAU3 posts

Great Experience

Great glasses have always been going to Specsavers but thought we would try somewhere else. So glad we did, even found not fogging as much and not getting so dirty obviously Oscars use a better quality glass Show details ·  1
Katrina F.
Katrina F.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Unfortunately, not for me

The team at the store I purchased from were amazing and more than helpful and the cost is quite reasonable however the prescription just does not seem quite right, something a little off - I took them back the first time as was getting headaches every day so they changed them and even though they were better, still something not quite right. I have multi focals and I seem to have to put my head down in order to see in the distance rather than keeping my head straight which makes it uncomfortable driving etc. I don't know, somethings just not right and now I am using my old glasses and waiting to save to go somewhere to get a new prescription and new glasses. I'm also not keen on how long the arms on the glasses are. Show details
Vivienne S.
Vivienne S.

I love my Serges

I absolutely love my glasses from Oscar Wylee. I've got about 6 different coloured Serge pairs now. The staff in the Wollongong store were very helpful. Show details ·  1
TJay
TJaySydney, NSW

Very happy!

Awesome service, great products, perfect fitting of frames! Highly recommend :) Show details ·  1
Figs
FigsIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Oscar Wylee - Wollongong

I am extremely happy with my two new pair of optical glasses. The entire process was a delight. The staff were very knowledgeable, professional and understanding. Thank you Oscar Wylee Wollongong. Show details ·  1
Wil
Wil

Better than the others

Fantastic range of elegant and modern styles. Great service too and short wait times for glasses to be available once ordered. They even did a little maintenance on my old glasses while I was in the store. OW will be my future go to for my glasses. Show details ·  1
Lariza
LarizaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Loving much my first Oscar Wylee eyeglasses!

I love the OW eyeglasses selections, they look more elegant and different than other shops, and you can get them at a more affordable price. It's my first time with OW and I love my 2 pairs of eyeglasses. Surely will recommend it to other people. I saw first OW's beautiful eyeglass from a colleague. I asked her and when she mentioned Oscar Wylee then I decided to have mine too. Thank you Oscar Wylee, you are now my favorite! Show details ·  1
Morgan L
Morgan LGold coast4 posts

Luisa B.
Luisa B.6 posts

Very easy and pleasant experience

Staff were knowledgeable and helpful, optometrist was thorough, friendly and helpful and she listened to what I needed and wanted Show details ·  1
bee Jay
bee JaySydney, NSW23 posts

Not good

Weirdest experience I've had. No with confidence as staff as didn't listen to my issues. Customer service skills need improving. Didn't seem to have expertise to screen sight and were upping my prescription as they were unsure what else to do. Nowhere near as thorough as Specsavers. Show details
Sue
Sue

Erika
Erika3 posts

Love the quality, customer service is great!

I love the glasses so much. Stylesh and fashionable. I always can find what I like.
Customer service is great, staffs are very friendly and helpful. (Rhodes Waterside Store) Show details ·  1

Sophie M
Sophie MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cat Eye Prescription Sunglasses are Amazing!

I have longsightedness and my prescription sunglasses have honestly changed my life! They are so perfect and have helped me immensely Show details ·  1
Ariana
Ariana

The perfect glasses!

It was hard to decide on just 2 frames but I ended up getting the perfect pink frames and sunglasses! The workers at Oscar Wylee were super helpful and thorough in helping me decide Show details ·  1
Yaryna
Yaryna

The best

I have 5 pairs of Oscar Wylle, and they are all my favorites. The quality is superb, stylish, and the eye check service was professional. I can't recommend Oscar Wylle more. For me, Oscar Wylle is the best! Show reply
Kim
KimSydney, NSW2 posts

Incredible experience

I had such a great experience choosing my glasses, the staff were kind and knowledgeable and helped me pick frames im excited to wear. My glasses arrived for collection in a timely manner and were easy to pick up. I’ve received many compliments on my frames, they are comfortable and fit perfectly Show details ·  1
Maria Mon
Maria MonSydney, NSW

Nice Prescription Glasses

I got a pair of prescription glasses from Oscar Wylee CBD store. They have a wide range of selection , even for an elder age group like me. Show details ·  1
Thet Htoo Z.
Thet Htoo Z.
  Fair Incentive

The sunnies are the best

. I got 2 pairs with $199 from broadway. Affordable and good quality. Show details ·  1
Jan
Jan

Absolute rubbish customer service

I bought their glasses online 1 month ago and have had no response from emailing their support team. They don’t have a Hq number that I can call. I call the shops and they say there’s nothing they can do as they also can’t contact HQ. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY.
j C.
j C.

Very bad,! Never more

Helensvalle westfield waiting more the two months..for my glasses! 3 times they make the wrong prescription! pay 650 $ for nothing! Very desapoiment! can't used the glasses Show details
CHo

SUSAN

Merinda Buitendag
Merinda BuitendagSydney, NSW5 posts

Horrible

Just got 2 pairs of multi vocals so they're expensive. went back 2 times now and both my specs just keep falling of my face. Thinking the staff are not competent or the frame are just terrible quality. Went back again today and they told me to go buy stickers to keep my glasses up. Ive lodged a complaint with h/o - but no has contacted me. Don't waste your time or money go to someone else. im extremely disappointed. Show details
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.

This experience was good

Oscar Wyler Bondi junction.I went back as my last review I swore I wouldn't but was pleasantly surprised it was a much better experience in fact optometrists was great and the staff also very pleased good job guys. Show details ·  1
Myrna
Myrna2 posts

Unfortunately quality of frames are not good

This is the 3rd pair of glasses where the arm has broken off.
First 2 was over 12 months but this pair was this year & will follow up. Show details
Lin
LinSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive
Hiccup J.
Hiccup J.

Incompetent, contradictory and poor quality frames at the Northland Store

The service and discomfort of frames was so appalling at this store, not too mention combative and poorly trained staff who do not want to admit they got it wrong, that for the first time in my 25 years of wearing glasses, I asked for a complete refund and reversal to my health fund as it quickly became apparent this is not a company I want to continue my optical relationship with. I will be returning to SpecSavers or considering Bailey Nelson who both change ill fitting frames no questions asked. BUYER BEWARE of Oscar Wylee
Aleksandar K.
Aleksandar K.Sydney, NSW

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Its not offer that one can walk into a store in order for a slight readjustment on my glasses and walk out with a smile ear to ear so to speak."The customer service at the Bondi junction store is beyond reproach."Marta" and the rest of the staff are brilliant in their services." Show reply
JodieG
JodieGSydney, NSW3 posts

Tedd J.
Tedd J.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Love my new Oscar Wylee's

Need to purchase new specs and had been shopping around, I usually choose to wear branded specs, but once I tried Oscar Wylee, the price point and quality was great. Show reply
LouGMelbs
LouGMelbs

Expensive and cheap looking

First time customer here and won’t be returning. I went here on a friend’s recommendation that the frames and lenses were inexpensive. I spent almost $500 on two frames ($199) and cheapest option lenses and AR coating ($89 lenses and $40 AR x 2). One frame is wonky and the print colouring is patchy and uneven. The second pair are okay but just quite cheap looking in general. I’m also not convinced the lenses are right. I feel like I have eye strain wearing them. I’ve had to go to Specsavers instead. Spent $278 on two pairs with AR coating. That’s much more like it and the service is so much better with the offer to change your mind within three months. Oscar Wylee don’t offer anything like this. If you don’t like the frames - tough luck. Show details

Kim H TAN
Kim H TAN

Delighted with Services Provided

I have been visiting Oscar Wylee (Erina Fair) for a few years now to have my regular eye test.
Vincent Tran the optometrist always does a good job in carefully examining my eyes to ensure that I get the correct lens prescriptions.
My experience is that Vincent is a friendly optometrist. He will not hesitate to explain clearly any eye care issues that I had.
The staff at Oscar Wylee (Erina Fair) were also very helpful.
I will highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Veronica V.
Veronica V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always amazing service and product range

I've been using Oscar Wylee for about 6 years after having an awful experience with Specsavers. Been to two locations (Highpoint and Woodgrove) and the optometrists are the best I've ever used. Sales staff are delightful too! I love thier on trend styles and great prices. I've tried a few frames over the years but the Katos are my go to. Never had any issues with OW. I'll be using them for the forseeable future :) Show details ·  1
Sam