Oscar Wylee

Oscar Wylee (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Oscar Wylee

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (190)

Delaini
DelainiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

I had a good experience at Oscar Wylee at Tea Tree Plaza, SA. After getting my eyes tested for the first time in a few years the prescription came back quite different than my previous prescription from a different optometrist, but I've been wearing the glasses for 4 days now and I think they're fantastic. I was getting headaches every day and haven't had one in these 4 days. When I picked out my glasses I spent an hour picking and the two front of house ladies helped tell me what looked good. I received the glasses in 13 days which I think is great right now considering border issues. I've already received lots of compliments on the glasses. Thanks Oscar Wylee, i'll be back next time.

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza, SA
Des
DesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything about OW is great!

Their range of eye-wear is great. The optometrist was quick and efficient. My prescription for both sunnies and normal glasses with graduated lenses is perfect. The service was great. The price is great.

Store LocationWestfield Marion, SA

Excellent Glasses

The glasses I ended up buying were the very first I tried on. The layout of the store made it very easy to find everything, and there was a wide range of options available. I tried on multiple pairs, in my preferred styles and colours, but the first ones I spotted were definitely the best suited to me. The frames on offer are very unique, including the ones I chose to purchase. The blue blocking lenses really serve their purpose and I am overall delighted with my in-store experience and product.

Store LocationSouthland, VIC

Sarah Power
Sarah PowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t Smile Without You

Oscar Wylee Garden City is a beautifully appointed store—spacious, bright and welcoming. The large array of products shine like jewels in their individual settings. My tortoiseshell beauties are incredibly comfortable, light-weight but solid and durable. The staff are not only friendly and caring but also professional and knowledgeable about their products, and open about their pricing procedures.
This is my first pair of Oscar Wylee prescription glasses, and certainly will not be my last. Think I’ll purchase a bright, shiny pair for Summer. I’m smiling at the thought.

Store LocationGarden City, Brisbane

Sooz Nunez
Sooz NunezSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

My husband and I both got new prescriptions and the service was outstanding. They were professional, patient and great. They made sure my multi focal prescription was just right and really made it stress free. I would highly recommend the Newtown branch.

Store Locationnewtown

So Helpful! Great Quality.

I found the store was really well laid out and I easily found something cute I liked and suited me. The staff were friendly and helpful and the glasses themselves have been great!

Store LocationChermside QLD

Great to have Professionals so close to home

No problem finding the store - the selection of glasses was wide enough for to choose two pairs comfortably - the staff as always are proficient and helpful - I am very happy working with happy staff -these are my second set - Thank You - Paul

Store LocationTop Ryde
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Another happy year wearing OW

I had help from staff as soon as I arrived. I am a 5 year customer and they didn’t know that until we went to the counter. Great service and experience at Joondalup

Store LocationJoondalup
Jay b
Jay bGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect new glasses

Excellent quality frames and lenses. Great everyday glasses. Comfortable to wear and they look fantastic too. First time ordering from Oscar Wylee, and I will definitely use them again when it’s time for new glasses.

Store LocationAirport West, Victoria

KathyG
KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from All staff at Oscar Wiley Morayfield

The range of glasses is ‘different’. I found them modern in design and very reasonably priced. I needed further treatment and a referral was issued and sent instantly. Two days later they followed up my referral ensuring I had an appointment.
Highly recommend and I will return.

Store LocationMorayfield
Daniela N.
Daniela N.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic! Great Service!

The store was easy to find (Parramatta) and the staff were easy to chat with and very helpful in finding the right glasses, even showing frames that were suited to the strength of lenses I needed. Didn't need to wait to long to receive my glasses, very professional and well done. Love the range! P.S Wearing them in my profile pic!!

Store LocationParramatta, NSW

LizH
LizHAustralian Capital Territory

Fantastic help for first timer

Very helpful staff with my first pair of reading glasses. I was anxious but they spent a lot of time with me and gave honest advice about what suited and what didn't. The display was easy to navigate. Glasses were delivered on time and with a smile.

Store LocationCanberra Centre
Nadine
NadineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous

Excellent service, professional and helpful. Good range of trendy glasses and good prices. Free eye test and easy to book online. Would highly recommend this is my sixth pair.
Super

Store LocationOscar Wylee

madi
madiSydney Surrounds, NSW

very good

100% satisfied with my glasses
arrived quite quickly after order
quality was great and got a great deal although frame is a little wonky dosent affect the glasses though
overall very happy

Store Locationnsw

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great introduction to the world of opticals

Convenient store locations, I visited 2
Test and purchased from one location and follow up question while passing by the other.
Still, over the moon with the design of my new glasses, the range is fantastic.
Made with quality material easy to use, clean, and feel great on my head.
Looking forward to adding top my collection of frames once the lockdown ends

Store LocationQV Melboune

Kellie
KellieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Service

Staff were fantastic and I love my new glasses and sunglasses. Found the price very competitive with other stores. I needed the fit adjusted and they spent a lot of time getting them just right.

Store LocationErina Fair
Michael
Michael

Excellent, efficient service

My experience in the Rundle Mall store was fantastic, from the initial eye test, through tot help picking frames, and the pickup process. Frames were advised 3 weeks, but arrived in less than 2. I was very impressed. Will be recommending to friends.

Store LocationRundle Mall

Great Service

This was my first experience with Oscar Wylee. The optometrist and customer service staff were all lovely and accommodating. My glasses were ready in a very reasonable time frame, and the aftercare has been great too for adjusting/ cleaning
Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new glasses!

Loved how the glasses were grouped according to sizes and face structure. Made it so much easier to select what I needed / what suited me most.
The quality is excellent and the staff were very friendly.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Leanne
LeanneSouth Australia

Very friendly staff and great service.

The whole experience has been easy and I would highly recommend. I love the range and the service was helpful. When I needed the prescription adjusted it was done without any problems.

Store LocationMarion, South Australia

NIRUL
NIRULSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, very honest and transparent. Highly recommend.

The store set out was easy to understand.
THe of products was great.
Most importantly the staff were honest, stating what they thought suited the shape of my face and what didn't.
I would highly recommend the Carindale OW team.

Store LocationCarindale Westfield

Catherine
CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

As usual the store was bright and well laid out. The staff were great and a good range of products. I was offered the blue coating and I should have taken it on the day will know better next time.

Store LocationStrathpine.

Sarah T.
Sarah T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Custom sunnies

I was looking for a pair of orange reflective sunnies and had been checking out Oakley. However, as we know with prescription lenses - you lose the actual lenses. So after speaking with the optical dispensers at our local OW store, I was able to have a custom set of the orange lenses I was after.

Additionally, there was an issue with the original order, once highlighted - the store manager was on to it straight away and communicated the processes clearly and efficiently.

Store LocationERINA fair - Central Coast NSW

korynn.davey
korynn.daveyQueensland, Australia

Love my new frames

Store was very clean and well presented. Great range of products and very happy with the quality. Staff were very welcoming, friendly and more than happy to offer their assistance.

Store LocationIndooroopilly, QLD

Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

New frames

Lots of frames to choose from and they are very well set out for you to view and to try on.
Good quality frames that look fantastic and the staff are really helpful

Store LocationHelensvale Queensland