Oscar Wylee

Oscar Wylee (page 3 of 17)

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely poor company with low Optometry standards

They neglect basic requirements of an Optometry test. Most of their stores don't even have proper equipment to do a proper thorough eye test. Their "dispensers" don't seem to know much about optics, just fashion. Tests seem short and rushed; I imagine they just squeeze every patient in to squeeze every penny out. Products are cheap and nasty. You get what you pay for.

Perfect Customer service

I went into shellharbour stocklands oscar wylee to get one of the arms put on a pair of sunglasses the 2 ladies who assisted were absolutely fantastic and the customer service given was a 10/10 can not fault the store or there workers
Big shout out to Taylor and Ranae
Absolute life savers

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Best service ever

I made my appointment via a website app which worried me a little but worked out perfectly. The service and friendliness of the shop staff and the optometrist were simply fantastic. The optometrist was knowledgable and very approachable. The 2 pairs of glasses that I ordered were much cheaper than I expected. Have to say, my best 'eye' experience ever.

Shop Kind.

We should all check our facts and fine print before purchasing from brands that promote themselves to be charitable and transparent.
1 set of glasses Donated from 100 sold is very different to a set being donated for every pair sold.

Ms Downunder
Ms DownunderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Interrogated for 30mins on phone just to make an appointment.

I called as mt glasses (2) pair for computer & reading were not right, all I wanted was to have another test to correct the glass. The girl had me on the phone for over 25mins, even questioning if the glasses I had were from them? I lost it at the end telling her I was not going to be harassed this way, never again will I go there.

Charlyn T
Charlyn TPerth, WA

friendly staffs and trendy looking glasses

I chanced upon Oscar Wylee from IG and I'm very impressed to see them offering such a wide range of trendy looking glasses at an affordable price. Had an amazing experience at the Joondalup branch, the staffs are friendly, helpful and patient. I can't wait to get more glasses in the future!

Great customer service

I received great service at the Sunshine Plaza branch. Such a wonderful range of glasses. To choose from. Thank you to all the lovely ladies for your help! I will be back in the future!

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam with fake charity claims

They had a promotion where they said if you buy a pair of glasses they will donate one to children in need. Now it's come out that they never followed through with that, and have been fined $3.5m by the ACCC. What scum.

Delaini
DelainiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

I had a good experience at Oscar Wylee at Tea Tree Plaza, SA. After getting my eyes tested for the first time in a few years the prescription came back quite different than my previous prescription from a different optometrist, but I've been wearing the glasses for 4 days now and I think they're fantastic. I was getting headaches every day and haven't had one in these 4 days. When I picked out my glasses I spent an hour picking and the two front of house ladies helped tell me what looked good. I received the glasses in 13 days which I think is great right now considering border issues. I've already received lots of compliments on the glasses. Thanks Oscar Wylee, i'll be back next time.

Des
DesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything about OW is great!

Their range of eye-wear is great. The optometrist was quick and efficient. My prescription for both sunnies and normal glasses with graduated lenses is perfect. The service was great. The price is great.

Excellent Glasses

The glasses I ended up buying were the very first I tried on. The layout of the store made it very easy to find everything, and there was a wide range of options available. I tried on multiple pairs, in my preferred styles and colours, but the first ones I spotted were definitely the best suited to me. The frames on offer are very unique, including the ones I chose to purchase. The blue blocking lenses really serve their purpose and I am overall delighted with my in-store experience and product.

Sarah Power
Sarah PowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t Smile Without You

Oscar Wylee Garden City is a beautifully appointed store—spacious, bright and welcoming. The large array of products shine like jewels in their individual settings. My tortoiseshell beauties are incredibly comfortable, light-weight but solid and durable. The staff are not only friendly and caring but also professional and knowledgeable about their products, and open about their pricing procedures.
This is my first pair of Oscar Wylee prescription glasses, and certainly will not be my last. Think I’ll purchase a bright, shiny pair for Summer. I’m smiling at the thought.

Sooz Nunez
Sooz NunezSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

My husband and I both got new prescriptions and the service was outstanding. They were professional, patient and great. They made sure my multi focal prescription was just right and really made it stress free. I would highly recommend the Newtown branch.

So Helpful! Great Quality.

I found the store was really well laid out and I easily found something cute I liked and suited me. The staff were friendly and helpful and the glasses themselves have been great!

Great to have Professionals so close to home

No problem finding the store - the selection of glasses was wide enough for to choose two pairs comfortably - the staff as always are proficient and helpful - I am very happy working with happy staff -these are my second set - Thank You - Paul

Carlos R.
Carlos R.asked

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Hi Carlos, I believe all the glasses in Oscar Wylee comes with scratch-resistant coating. I am not sure how long the coating will last for but I received my glasses in June and I wear it daily. Up till now, there have been no scratches yet. (p.s I am pretty careless when it comes to my glasses) Hope this helps!

Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.asked

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.asked

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives