Oscar Wylee

Oscar Wylee (page 4 of 17)

Jay b
Jay bGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect new glasses

Excellent quality frames and lenses. Great everyday glasses. Comfortable to wear and they look fantastic too. First time ordering from Oscar Wylee, and I will definitely use them again when it’s time for new glasses.

KathyG
KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from All staff at Oscar Wiley Morayfield

The range of glasses is ‘different’. I found them modern in design and very reasonably priced. I needed further treatment and a referral was issued and sent instantly. Two days later they followed up my referral ensuring I had an appointment.
Highly recommend and I will return.

Daniela N.
Daniela N.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic! Great Service!

The store was easy to find (Parramatta) and the staff were easy to chat with and very helpful in finding the right glasses, even showing frames that were suited to the strength of lenses I needed. Didn't need to wait to long to receive my glasses, very professional and well done. Love the range! P.S Wearing them in my profile pic!!

LizH
LizHAustralian Capital Territory

Fantastic help for first timer

Very helpful staff with my first pair of reading glasses. I was anxious but they spent a lot of time with me and gave honest advice about what suited and what didn't. The display was easy to navigate. Glasses were delivered on time and with a smile.

Nadine
NadineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous

Excellent service, professional and helpful. Good range of trendy glasses and good prices. Free eye test and easy to book online. Would highly recommend this is my sixth pair.
Super

madi
madiSydney Surrounds, NSW

very good

100% satisfied with my glasses
arrived quite quickly after order
quality was great and got a great deal although frame is a little wonky dosent affect the glasses though
overall very happy

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great introduction to the world of opticals

Convenient store locations, I visited 2
Test and purchased from one location and follow up question while passing by the other.
Still, over the moon with the design of my new glasses, the range is fantastic.
Made with quality material easy to use, clean, and feel great on my head.
Looking forward to adding top my collection of frames once the lockdown ends

Kellie
KellieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Service

Staff were fantastic and I love my new glasses and sunglasses. Found the price very competitive with other stores. I needed the fit adjusted and they spent a lot of time getting them just right.

Michael
Michael

Excellent, efficient service

My experience in the Rundle Mall store was fantastic, from the initial eye test, through tot help picking frames, and the pickup process. Frames were advised 3 weeks, but arrived in less than 2. I was very impressed. Will be recommending to friends.

Great Service

This was my first experience with Oscar Wylee. The optometrist and customer service staff were all lovely and accommodating. My glasses were ready in a very reasonable time frame, and the aftercare has been great too for adjusting/ cleaning
Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new glasses!

Loved how the glasses were grouped according to sizes and face structure. Made it so much easier to select what I needed / what suited me most.
The quality is excellent and the staff were very friendly.

Leanne
LeanneSouth Australia

Very friendly staff and great service.

The whole experience has been easy and I would highly recommend. I love the range and the service was helpful. When I needed the prescription adjusted it was done without any problems.

NIRUL
NIRULSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, very honest and transparent. Highly recommend.

The store set out was easy to understand.
THe of products was great.
Most importantly the staff were honest, stating what they thought suited the shape of my face and what didn't.
I would highly recommend the Carindale OW team.

Catherine
CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

As usual the store was bright and well laid out. The staff were great and a good range of products. I was offered the blue coating and I should have taken it on the day will know better next time.

Sarah T.
Sarah T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Custom sunnies

I was looking for a pair of orange reflective sunnies and had been checking out Oakley. However, as we know with prescription lenses - you lose the actual lenses. So after speaking with the optical dispensers at our local OW store, I was able to have a custom set of the orange lenses I was after.

Additionally, there was an issue with the original order, once highlighted - the store manager was on to it straight away and communicated the processes clearly and efficiently.

Carlos R.
Carlos R.asked

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Hi Carlos, I believe all the glasses in Oscar Wylee comes with scratch-resistant coating. I am not sure how long the coating will last for but I received my glasses in June and I wear it daily. Up till now, there have been no scratches yet. (p.s I am pretty careless when it comes to my glasses) Hope this helps!

Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.asked

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.asked

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives