Oscar Wylee

Lan

Inexperienced Sales and Bad Quality of Frames

Abbi
AbbiPerth, WA

Cute, modern styles but flimsy!

Oscar Wylee has a beautiful range of modern, stylish frames that suit a younger client base but I have noticed they are very flimsy and easy to break - especially the wire frames!

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service lacking, poor quality frames and lenses

Optical Retailers

Find out how Oscar Wylee compares to other Optical Retailers

Nicolap78
Nicolap78South East Queensland, QLD

Average at best

Glasses are affordable but quality isn't good

The glasses are great and affordable with the 2 for 199 but unfortunately both of mine have had problems . One has broken after a short fall on wood flooring and the other frames keep unevening themselves . Staff say they can't do much about it since it's past warranty . Be careful about the quality of these . I've only had them for a year now .

Cay
CaySydney

Meh. Great design, not so great quality

The store manager was really good, friendly and accommodating. The glasses design is great but they are not of robust quality. First, the vision was not good, I thought my eyes will just adjust. Then, despite all the extras I added on the lens, less than a week, accidentally dropped it and scratches on the lens were visible. For some reason the frame is now crooked as well. Ive dropped it second time, and glasses have more than 10 dots on them. I didnt have this problem with my old glasses. They are still great after 2 years and many times of dropping it. I should have just gone to my old provider.

Clare
ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Not happy

Like the styles. Glasses I bought a couple of months later a screw came undone. I fixed. Now 6 my mths later today 22/11 it happened, I could have lost the lens. Not happy

Ddd
DddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too noisy in garden city to conduct business. Product & staff ok.

Shame. Good products good service but cannot comminicate on phone or in person. Just too noisy inside and outside the shop. Please close a door to stop mall noise or turn down the music inside the store. Like commincating in auslan.
Pity.

Carlos R.
Carlos R.asked

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Hi Carlos, I believe all the glasses in Oscar Wylee comes with scratch-resistant coating. I am not sure how long the coating will last for but I received my glasses in June and I wear it daily. Up till now, there have been no scratches yet. (p.s I am pretty careless when it comes to my glasses) Hope this helps!

Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.asked

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.asked

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives