Oscar Wylee

Oscar Wylee

Narelle F.
Narelle F.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice frames

I got two pairs of glasses recently from the Morayfield store. One of the frames had a fault in it, but had no problems when I went back to store to get it changed. Looking at others reviews though, I do need to say I got my eye test and prescription done at OPSM, but the frames there didn't feel comfy. Can't speak for the quality of eye test services.

So Helpful! Great Quality.

I found the store was really well laid out and I easily found something cute I liked and suited me. The staff were friendly and helpful and the glasses themselves have been great!

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice of styles and the two for $200 is a great deal!

Good choice of styles and the two for $200 is a great deal! Easy to find what kind of style I wanted and the quality is good for what you pay for

Optical Retailers

Find out how Oscar Wylee compares to other Optical Retailers

Alyssa
AlyssaSydney, NSW

Good experience

I tried OW for the first time due to their extensive range. I found that the optometrist was very lovely and professional and they were not pushy about purchasing glasses at all. I do love my new glasses, but I have concerns about the quality. I’m not sure they’ll last me the three years my previous pair did. Other than that, my experience has been good. Staff at the store were lovely, went above and beyond to write down the pairs that I tried on and liked (hours before my appointment) so the process was quick and easy. My glass arrived within two weeks and staff checked the fit was good before I took them home. Would definitely recommend, just think quality needs improvement.

Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The sales staffs are very accommodating. During the process of check up inside their clinic, the optometrist explains everything very well. The products have variety of choices with good value of money.

DavL_Aus
DavL_AusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fashionable glasses

The customer service was a little disappointing, but after my questions were resolved in an unfriendly manner, the buying purchase was easy. I love my new glasses. I bought the two pairs for $199 + lense coating. At this price, I aim to buy two every 6 months to keep up with trends.

Fee
FeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

Friendly great attention to detail helpful information and fantastic product knowledge. From the time we walked into the store we knew this was going to be a fuss free process. Glasses arrived early and we received email updates.

Carlos R.
Carlos R.asked

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Hi Carlos, I believe all the glasses in Oscar Wylee comes with scratch-resistant coating. I am not sure how long the coating will last for but I received my glasses in June and I wear it daily. Up till now, there have been no scratches yet. (p.s I am pretty careless when it comes to my glasses) Hope this helps!

Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.asked

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.asked

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives