Oscar Wylee

Oscar Wylee

Jenny K.
Jenny K.Perth, WA

Great Range and very competitive pricing

I was meant to book an eye test with another chain, but ended up at Oscar Wylee. As I'd never heard of them before I went on line and read the reviews and was a bit concerned, but it's like anything, someone's experience can be bad whilst someone else's can be great. I'm so happy that I decided to try them for myself. I was very pleased with the huge range and the optometrist is very thorough. The staff are very friendly and helpful and I didn't feel pushed or rushed. Will definitely use again.

Neil C.
Neil C.

Excellent service

Both my husband and I purchased glasses from Airport West, John the manager went above and beyond our expectations, fantastic service and product. Thank you John cannot recommend service highly enough. Jackie

Mav
Mavnsw

Excellent customer service

Prompt and excellent customer service by Sandy. Frame returned postage-free and replaced within a few days. Issue resolved. Thank you Oscar Wylee.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jessica @ Southland Excellent

I was so impressed by Jessica at Southland Store, she was so kind and helpful
Such a great experience have already recommended her to others

Matthew S.
Matthew S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Erina Fair store is more than fair.

A+ customer service.

I found the Helensvale store to be very welcoming and prompt with appointments. The store is well lite to show off their wide range of glasses. It was hard to choose as very spoilt for choice. The frames look well made and strong so very satisfied when I bought my two pairs of glasses.

TAM THE GREAT

I have had to come in to fix my frames a 3 times and Tam from Highpoint has helped me all those times. She has great customer service and so lovely. Thanks Tam! I hope Oscar Wylee looks after you just like you've looked after me.

Barbara.

Store LocationHighpoint

Beautiful frames, great customer service from staff at OW Highpoint!

The store was easy to locate since I have gone there a couple of time but has always hesitant in buying glasses there. Recently I have had a change in thought and decided to book for an eye test and get new frames. I was welcomed by Sharleen and Zeus who were extremely helpful and friendly towards me and my partner (he went and got his test done as well). Zeus took his time breaking down costs and answered any queries I had in regards to buying the products and Sharleen helped me figure out which frames were best for my face. ask for them if you ever decided to go by OW at highpoint

K.Fisher
K.FisherSydney, NSW

Amazing staff and fabulous selection

Optometrist and floor staff were all amazingly helpful! Examination was thorough and range of eyewear was fantastic not to mention extremely affordable!!!! Very happy!!!

Perfect Customer service

I went into shellharbour stocklands oscar wylee to get one of the arms put on a pair of sunglasses the 2 ladies who assisted were absolutely fantastic and the customer service given was a 10/10 can not fault the store or there workers
Big shout out to Taylor and Ranae
Absolute life savers

Store LocationShellharbour stocklands
Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Best service ever

I made my appointment via a website app which worried me a little but worked out perfectly. The service and friendliness of the shop staff and the optometrist were simply fantastic. The optometrist was knowledgable and very approachable. The 2 pairs of glasses that I ordered were much cheaper than I expected. Have to say, my best 'eye' experience ever.

Charlyn T
Charlyn TPerth, WA

friendly staffs and trendy looking glasses

I chanced upon Oscar Wylee from IG and I'm very impressed to see them offering such a wide range of trendy looking glasses at an affordable price. Had an amazing experience at the Joondalup branch, the staffs are friendly, helpful and patient. I can't wait to get more glasses in the future!

Great customer service

I received great service at the Sunshine Plaza branch. Such a wonderful range of glasses. To choose from. Thank you to all the lovely ladies for your help! I will be back in the future!

Delaini
DelainiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

I had a good experience at Oscar Wylee at Tea Tree Plaza, SA. After getting my eyes tested for the first time in a few years the prescription came back quite different than my previous prescription from a different optometrist, but I've been wearing the glasses for 4 days now and I think they're fantastic. I was getting headaches every day and haven't had one in these 4 days. When I picked out my glasses I spent an hour picking and the two front of house ladies helped tell me what looked good. I received the glasses in 13 days which I think is great right now considering border issues. I've already received lots of compliments on the glasses. Thanks Oscar Wylee, i'll be back next time.

Des
DesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything about OW is great!

Their range of eye-wear is great. The optometrist was quick and efficient. My prescription for both sunnies and normal glasses with graduated lenses is perfect. The service was great. The price is great.

Carlos R.
Carlos R.asked

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Hi Carlos, I believe all the glasses in Oscar Wylee comes with scratch-resistant coating. I am not sure how long the coating will last for but I received my glasses in June and I wear it daily. Up till now, there have been no scratches yet. (p.s I am pretty careless when it comes to my glasses) Hope this helps!

Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.asked

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.asked

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives