OSIM uLove

3.6

Ming

MingBrisbane

Love it

the OSIM massage chair is amazing . This massage chair has unique settings that allows you to have massage at home just like a professional hand massage in a store. This chair have different settings that allow you to enjoy different type of massage from weak to strong. highly recommended this brand.

Purchased in October 2020 at sunnybank for A$9,800.00.

Lee SanFar North Queensland, QLD

below expectation definitely

U Love 2 is my 2nd osim chair....during warranty the sound was so loud until it became uncomfortable massaging... they changed something and was okay for a while.. after warranty the sound came back again...:(

Purchased at courts.

JOSEPHINE CHANMelbourne

Excellent after sell service

Very good after sell service as both staff at Box Hill Shop and Head Office Sydney are more than happy to help.

Massage Chairs

Find out how OSIM uLove compares to other Massage Chairs

Best massage chair on the market!

Best massage chair on the market! Been looking for awhile!! Really great quality massage chair. Relief my back pain for years. I use it everyday now! my parents love it as well!

Jeff

Jeffsydney

Osim chairs will break after warranty, don't buy!

Bought a chair 2 years ago, now it's just 1 month out of warranty and the controller stopped working. I rang them up and found out the controller will cost over $700 to replace. Can you believe this? I thought I was being punked. Now I've got a chair that I cannot control. They sell low quality product and just want to charge whatever they want for repairs. This chair cost us close to 10k, and it only lasted 2 years. What a doggy company!

JPP

JPPSydney

OSIM breeches consumer law by not warranting their products. Do not buy their products

Andy C

Andy CSydney, NSW

Your own personal masseur at home but with minor hitches of the remote control!

Bought Osim uLove on 28/7/17 and encountered speaker not working but only rectified about 2 months later after inspected by a technician .Controller also encountered problem on returning the seat to upright position but technician came and cleaned the dust of the controller switches and back to working order but after one month the same problem resurfaces again.Overall is a bit pricey for this chair but if you dont mind the price and those minor hitches then its a good massage chair to tune you down for a hard day work,

Alina

AlinaDarwin

Best Gift on a tired day

This massage chair is amazing and its the best I have on a tired drained out day. I love to sit on it and get massages. The entire unit is very comfortable and luxurious with a great foot massage combined. I feel pampered after using it. The vibration speed, rolling motion along with the recline is just fine. It is as if the uLove chair is done for me, as it massages my pain points subtly and feel refreshed after using it.

OSIM
OSIM A.OSIM

Thank you Alina for sharing your experience :)

stefania

stefaniaCanberra

It's the best Massage Chair that i have never experience before in Australia

What i love the most is it looks like a luxe business class seat, and with the foot massage that is able to flipped over and hidden when not using, and it's so match with my home furniture in the living room. The best massage program are the hip and butt and neck and shoulder, which can accurately massage my pain point with 7 levels of intensity adjustment.

OSIM
OSIM A.OSIM

Thank you Stefania for sharing your experience

Massage Chairs

Find out how OSIM uLove compares to other Massage Chairs

Steph

Stephasked

Hi, I'm very interested to buy your massage chair but my husband said he doesn't want to spend 7k and only have 1 year warranty. I hear you have a 2-3 years warranty? Is that full parts and service? We have many products like Dyson and Miele, they all have longer warranty because of their brand and good reputation for reliability, we would pay more. But my husband asks why your standard warranty is only 1 year for a reputable brand like yours.

Pls clarify so I can explain to him so I can buy the massage chair.

Lee San

I'm not sure about the customer service in Australia.. I'm based in Singapore and the customer service is horrible.. called the hotline and have to wait for ages .. and yes.. please make sure you get more than 1 year warranty.. because issues will definitely appear after 1 year.

JOSEPHINE CHAN

The warranty at that time was only 1 year, it may change now as we brought the chair years ago.
A number of my friends also brought the chair under our recommendation, so far so good with no trouble that including ours.

William

Williamasked

Can I trade in my ulove to ulove flamingo Color?

Richard

Richardasked

Wow. I"ve tried the chair and loved it but after reading very negative reviews in Australia and OS re. After sales service and parts issues, it is every reason not to buy one. Would osim like to provide me with some feedback on why I should but their product?

JOSEPHINE CHAN

I don't know what is your worry.
I have used OSIM since 2000, the first chair last for more than 12 years, and than got a replacement one and it still with us. So far (touch wood) no problem with it so I can not comment on after sales service or parts issues.

Jack T.
Jack T.

His worry is so many people said negative things about it. Osim need to give a good reason why he should by. I would say that was bleeding obvious

Fired Up
Fired Up

Then contact the company directly rather than asking in a public forum obviously

Get an answer from our members and OSIM representatives