OSIM uLove

OSIM uLove

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OSIM

3.2
Andy C
Andy CSydney, NSW

Your own personal masseur at home but with minor hitches of the remote control!

Bought Osim uLove on 28/7/17 and encountered speaker not working but only rectified about 2 months later after inspected by a technician .Controller also encountered problem on returning the seat to upright position but technician came and cleaned the dust of the controller switches and back to working order but after one month the same problem resurfaces again.Overall is a bit pricey for this chair but if you dont mind the price and those minor hitches then its a good massage chair to tune you down for a hard day work,

Steph
Stephasked

Hi, I'm very interested to buy your massage chair but my husband said he doesn't want to spend 7k and only have 1 year warranty. I hear you have a 2-3 years warranty? Is that full parts and service? We have many products like Dyson and Miele, they all have longer warranty because of their brand and good reputation for reliability, we would pay more. But my husband asks why your standard warranty is only 1 year for a reputable brand like yours.

Pls clarify so I can explain to him so I can buy the massage chair.

Lee San
Lee San

I'm not sure about the customer service in Australia.. I'm based in Singapore and the customer service is horrible.. called the hotline and have to wait for ages .. and yes.. please make sure you get more than 1 year warranty.. because issues will definitely appear after 1 year.

JOSEPHINE CHAN

The warranty at that time was only 1 year, it may change now as we brought the chair years ago.
A number of my friends also brought the chair under our recommendation, so far so good with no trouble that including ours.

azza
azza

Warranty is a massive issue for any company charging premium prices, particularly for one that went insolvent in 2015-2016 at the same time their leathers literally flaked off their chairs before reemerging a year later.
Osim warranties should be a MINIMUM of 3 years INCLUDING leather coverage.

William
Williamasked

Can I trade in my ulove to ulove flamingo Color?

Richard
Richardasked

Wow. I"ve tried the chair and loved it but after reading very negative reviews in Australia and OS re. After sales service and parts issues, it is every reason not to buy one. Would osim like to provide me with some feedback on why I should but their product?

JOSEPHINE CHAN

I don't know what is your worry.
I have used OSIM since 2000, the first chair last for more than 12 years, and than got a replacement one and it still with us. So far (touch wood) no problem with it so I can not comment on after sales service or parts issues.

Jack T.
Jack T.

His worry is so many people said negative things about it. Osim need to give a good reason why he should by. I would say that was bleeding obvious

Fired Up
Fired Up

Then contact the company directly rather than asking in a public forum obviously

Get an answer from our members and OSIM representatives