Osmen Outdoor Furniture

3.1

Melissa Hall
Melissa HallSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Osmen.

I purchased a lounge online in April and paid in full. 5 months later despite numerous promises of it being delivered it is still not here. I have asked for a refund which hasn’t been provided. Terrible service experience

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Bev
BevSydney, NSW

Great products and excellent customer service

I purchased an outdoor setting - I was very impressed with the range and quality. The customer service around delivery and then checking in was excellent, I will be a repeat customer.

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

Very friendly service

Andy-Rose Bay
Andy-Rose BaySydney, NSW

Have used Ozmen for two major outdoor purchases

Store was great with helpful and unobtrusive shop floor help. Deliveries took a while (mainly because of delays from covid) but happened exactly when agreed. Delivery service was excellent especially removing all packaging. When we did have a minor product fault it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy to recommend Ozmen and we will use them again - as and when we have need.

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

Outdoor Luka furniture

Sujan where I purchased the furniture was excellent his service was outstanding. Also the guys that delivered were very good. I would highly recommend Ozmen

Dita
Dita

I am happy with my outdoor furniture. But lit was misunderstanding regarding assembling. But I spoken to a sales person and it was resolved very well. I am happy with the service.

Solly.b
Solly.bSydney, NSW

Happy customer

So happy with my outdoor furniture. Good quality Everything went smoothly. Thank you for an easy transaction:) would definitely recommend

Jo Abignano
Jo AbignanoSydney, NSW

Love my outdoor setting ... great purchase!

Friendly in store service and advice teamed with efficient and timely delivery and set up of my outdoor setting made this a great experience. Highly recommend Osmen.

Transfer fee

I have purchased a small 3 piece folding outdoor setting. We were asked to pay a $30 “transfer fee” to pick the item up in store. I have not heard of this before. The salesperson explained that this was to cover the cost of bringing the item from the warehouse to the store.

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Excellent service all round

I recently bought a hanging chair from Dao at Osmen Artarmon. Frank at Smithfield warehouse deserves special mention for exceptional customer service also.

Amy
Amy

Shocking customer service and still no dining setting 6 months after placing the order

I ordered a dining setting in September 2020 and still have not received it 6 months later. It was only supposed to take 8 -12 weeks. I am advised that it should be coming next month (April 2021) but they can't guarantee this. I have been given the run around, very little information or incorrect information throughout the whole process. I am constantly having to chase the store (Belrose) for an update on my order. During my last call to them this morning, I asked if there was a manager I could speak to above store level and was told 'not really'. I will never buy from them again, nor recommend them to anyone.

Charlie Watts
Charlie WattsSydney, NSW

Nice Fix!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality outdoor lounge setting

Purchased the Alice 4pc outdoor setting from the Castle Hill store. Great explanation of product prior to purchase by sales staff. Very pleased with quality, construction, and ease of assembly. Item was delivered on the day as promised. Delivery time confirmed on the day. Pleased with the overall experience.