Osmen Outdoor Furniture

3.3

AmandaM
AmandaMSydney, NSW

Be warned

Brought a 6 piece outdoor setting from them, the synthetic rattan lounges with ceramic table ,paying the extra for a brand we though was quality as they promote their products as superior, hence the price. Our setting has suddenly split all over making it unusable and an eyesore - as its just 2 years old i contacted them to ask about having it replaced or repaired and was basically told they are not interested and to sort it out myself. Its a VERY expensive purchase to have only lasted 2 years before complete disintergration. here attached is a pic of what a osmen quality product looks like after 2 years.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes
Nolle
NolleSydney, NSW

Absolutely appalling condition

Horrible customer experience with booking in delivery, company is not organised at all, kept changing deliver days/times. Product (egg chair) came with rust all over it

Nicole v.
Nicole v.

Buyer Beware!

Hitesh C.
Hitesh C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service, order was placed in April is still not delivered.

Worst customer service, order was placed in April is still not delivered. The customer service, store rep and store manager have been providing false assurance and delivery date keeps moving every 2 weeks.

I understand that there was a lockdown, but other vendors delivered during or immediately post lockdown.

Would never buy from Osmen again.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Osmen Outdoor Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Mark D.
Mark D.Sydney, NSW

A nightmare to deal with

We cancelled our order due to non delivery, then Osmen charged us 20% and failed to refund the money for months. They don’t call you back when you try to chase them up.

Melissa Hall
Melissa HallSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Osmen.

I purchased a lounge online in April and paid in full. 5 months later despite numerous promises of it being delivered it is still not here. I have asked for a refund which hasn’t been provided. Terrible service experience

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

• Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes
Amy
Amy

Shocking customer service and still no dining setting 6 months after placing the order

I ordered a dining setting in September 2020 and still have not received it 6 months later. It was only supposed to take 8 -12 weeks. I am advised that it should be coming next month (April 2021) but they can't guarantee this. I have been given the run around, very little information or incorrect information throughout the whole process. I am constantly having to chase the store (Belrose) for an update on my order. During my last call to them this morning, I asked if there was a manager I could speak to above store level and was told 'not really'. I will never buy from them again, nor recommend them to anyone.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Osmen Outdoor Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Chet
ChetSydney, NSW

Chaotic management

Called up to make changes of the order but still got what I originally ordered, contacted them and was told that they didn’t have the record of my call and it might be someone who worked just for one day and the guy forgot to inform them of the changes.

rubbish customer service

staff at the SMITHFIELD warehouse was very aggressive and abusive. when I went there for a pick up then he advised that he doesn't care and I just have to wait and he doesn't know how long it takes