Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

3.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)

Transfer fee

I have purchased a small 3 piece folding outdoor setting. We were asked to pay a $30 “transfer fee” to pick the item up in store. I have not heard of this before. The salesperson explained that this was to cover the cost of bringing the item from the warehouse to the store.

Tim
Tim

Told me I should bring my outdoor furniture INDOORS when it rains

Jerry
JerrySydney, NSW

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISSAPOINTED.

I called Osmon in late October to ask the lead time on a two seater and coffee table. I was told that I would have it in eight to twelve weeks as there was stock on the water from Italy. I place order on September 3rd and paid in full. After dozens of attempts to make contact with osmen to get detail on the delivery I finally get email from ###### to check my details we correct. I confirmed the correct details and had to further email about delivery. Another email from ##### said that the product would not be delievered prior to xmass. Twelve weeks would be November 30th approx. The customer service is simply very bad. Once your money is taken then you whistle in the wind. Noting bad to say about the products.

Susan Brown
Susan BrownSydney, NSW

Expensive and falling apart

Four years ago my husband and I bought an expensive outdoor setting from Osmen. The weaving on the table is now completely broken and the seats are now starting to break up. We've spoken twice to salesmen but they don't offer any refund or alternative setting, no help whatever.

• Product Appearance Not as advertised