Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

2.9
Bev
BevSydney, NSW

Great products and excellent customer service

I purchased an outdoor setting - I was very impressed with the range and quality. The customer service around delivery and then checking in was excellent, I will be a repeat customer.

Dita
Dita

I am happy with my outdoor furniture. But lit was misunderstanding regarding assembling. But I spoken to a sales person and it was resolved very well. I am happy with the service.

Other Furniture Shops

Solly.b
Solly.bSydney, NSW

Happy customer

So happy with my outdoor furniture. Good quality Everything went smoothly. Thank you for an easy transaction:) would definitely recommend

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality outdoor lounge setting

Purchased the Alice 4pc outdoor setting from the Castle Hill store. Great explanation of product prior to purchase by sales staff. Very pleased with quality, construction, and ease of assembly. Item was delivered on the day as promised. Delivery time confirmed on the day. Pleased with the overall experience.

Furniture Shops