Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

rubbish customer service

staff at the SMITHFIELD warehouse was very aggressive and abusive. when I went there for a pick up then he advised that he doesn't care and I just have to wait and he doesn't know how long it takes

Susan Brown
Susan BrownSydney, NSW

Expensive and falling apart

Four years ago my husband and I bought an expensive outdoor setting from Osmen. The weaving on the table is now completely broken and the seats are now starting to break up. We've spoken twice to salesmen but they don't offer any refund or alternative setting, no help whatever.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Visited Castle Hill store just looking and spoke to Angie, she had fantastic knowledge and ideas, assisted with measurements and specific pricing.
After decided to purchase she kept in contact nominating delivery date, all products arrived on time and were installed, installers removed all rubbish and left no mess.
A few days latter i noticed a scrape in white paintwork on armchair, i spoke to another sales person who after sending photos organised a replacement the following week.
Angie followed up all correspondence to ensure complete satisfaction.
I cannot speak highly enough of their products, prices and professionalism.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor quality and worst customer service

Mandy
Mandy

Varieties of items

Great quality and good customer service. I bought some stuff from them and really liked by everyone. Would recommend to my friends. You can bargain with them if you want to buy.

Shak
ShakSydney, NSW

worst customer service and I don’t recommend to anyone.

I have purchased egg chair with delivery and installation “extra money” they delivered it after 2 weeks but the big surprise when the courier put in the middle of living room with stand and bar laying around my unit, they told us that installation kit missing and they should organise it with factory, I have been chasing them and they told me they will come after 4 days, now I have to wait four days and I have a kid and all this unsafe metal materials laying around... no more dealing with them

Manas
ManasSydney, NSW

worst customer service

We went to Auburn Osman, the lady staff over there is busy on the mobile phone for more than half an hour and does not care about the customer in the shop. When we asked about the product information it's very hard for her to reply. Maybe she don't like customer coming into the store. I felt like shopping in the grocery shop. The outlet is very nice with a good collection of furniture but the staff lacks customer service skills.

Osmen Outdoor Furniture
Osmen F.Osmen Outdoor Furniture
Vogue are The Best
Vogue are The Best

Osman Outtdoor Furniture Alexandria

I would highly recommend Osman outdoor furniture Alexandria,Sam was extremely helpful and 2 years later Im still buying outdoor furniture from Sam.The team is very obliging and go out of their way to give you that extra service,please if your thinking of buying outdoor furniture save yourself time go to Osman Alexandria and ask for Sam You will not be sorry,
Karen RAFTY
Little Bay

Disappointed Experience
Disappointed ExperienceSydney, NSW

OUTRAGEOUS - Damaged goods - and want to charge me cancellation fee for seeking refund

David Stewart
David StewartSydney, NSW

Osman Outdoor Furniture Artarmon. Excellent service and furniture.

I recently purchased an outdoor setting from Osman, Artarmon. The staff were extremely helpful, and after listening to my requirements patiently they suggested various items of furniture. After a thorough trying of the furniture I found exactly what I required. The items were delivered in excellent condition. I received a follow up phone call to ascertain if I was happy with the furniture.
Highly recomment the Artarmon store. Great staff.

jamal ghannam
jamal ghannamSydney, NSW

Great products and right price.

Happy with the products and the services.

The lady in Chatswood store was very friendly and proffesional as she was talking with confident.
Happy to shop there again ,very very happy customer.

Other Furniture Shops

Great product, great service...thank you.

We have purchased from Osmen many times. Their products are of high quality.
Their service likewise is excellent... they’ve never let us down.
We’re extremely happy with our recent purchase and the follow-up from the Artarmon store.
Thank you.

So far so good.

Great product. We purchased an ex display unit similar to the LYON aluminium outdoor setting at a great price. The enthusiastic sales rep gave us heaps of extras. I can see this lasting a lifetime as it seems very serviceable.

Ashleigh
AshleighSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buyers Beware

Chris of Bronte
Chris of BronteSydney, NSW

Outdoor umbrella

We ordered a huge outdoor umbrella which cantilevers out and is fabulous. Sam went out of his way to deliver the cover for this which had been delayed in warehouse and has an ingenious design!

Divya B.
Divya B.Sydney, NSW

Santorini 6PC modular purchase

We recently bought outdoor furniture from Osman belrose and we are very much satisfied and happy with the product and the sales person Roma is very nice and very helpful

revanth r.
revanth r.Sydney, NSW

Good service

We bought an outdoor dining from Belrose Osmen store and the sales person Roma is very friendly helped us finding what we like. We walked out happily with a great product

Osmen Artarmon

Great service and beautiful range of choices at the osmen store in Artarmon supacentre.
The store manager Dao was amazing and very knowledgeable on product range.
Went above and beyond! Thanks

Rayma
RaymaIllawarra, NSW

Great Customer service

I had a great experience in the Osman Belrose store at the Supercentre a couple of weeks ago, where I bought an outdoor dinning set.
Roma the store manager was able to offer me great advice and the discount was greatly appreciated. I came back as a result of the wonderful help and bought a Brighton outdoor lounge. Roma exceeded my expectations once again and it is definitely worth the trip from the South Coast for my future needs. It's not worth buying a cheaper brand, when you can buy quality furniture that will last the test of time. Thanks Roma!

Great vendor and great furniture

Sam (at Osmen Alexandria) has been very professional and friendly at the same time. He gave me very good advice and suggestions. OSMEN furniture looks good and is much more comfortable than those of other well known brands. I highly recommend this shop.

Siroos
Siroos

Nathan at Auburn store is fantastic

Just purchased a Soho set at Auburn store which we initially saw at the Alexandria store one week prior. We were undecided until Nathan helped us in the most honest way. He is a calm and knowledgeable guy who spent couple of hours going through different furniture options. It helped us to come to a conclusion with a lot more confidence. We highly recommend him if you need an advise for an outdoor furniture.

Great Product! sales detail badly exlpained!!

We are very pleased with our new outdoor furniture (purchase price in of $2,499 at Auburn store) however we were offered 15% discount if we paid $99 to membership program, which entitled us to 4 x $50.00 vouchers, one can used on current purchase, the rest in store soon after, we were told!. So we figured after del fee of $100 we were still about $230 in front!
But returned to use the 3 vouchers left, and were told the fine print says the $50 vouchers can only be used one at a time, each birthday anniversary on future purchases of $150 or more. Sorry they will not get any future business from us. Goodbye...

Love our Outdoor Setting

Best Service

Very nice people Webber was fantastic... the best price and the best product. Also big thank you to Michael.
Go and see them! Thanks once more guys.
Regards
Rae Kenedy

Fantastic Customer Service!

We recently purchased 3 outdoor settings from Osmen Furniture Penrith and we couldn't have asked for better customer service than what we received.
Bree was absolutely amazing & went above and beyond.
After a couple of issues with product availability, Bree made sure we received what we needed in less then 24 hours.
We are so happy with our products & the service we received.
If you're looking for some new outdoor furniture, we highly recommend speaking to Bree in the Penrith store.