Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Melissa Hall
Melissa HallSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Osmen.

I purchased a lounge online in April and paid in full. 5 months later despite numerous promises of it being delivered it is still not here. I have asked for a refund which hasn’t been provided. Terrible service experience

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

Amy
Amy

Shocking customer service and still no dining setting 6 months after placing the order

I ordered a dining setting in September 2020 and still have not received it 6 months later. It was only supposed to take 8 -12 weeks. I am advised that it should be coming next month (April 2021) but they can't guarantee this. I have been given the run around, very little information or incorrect information throughout the whole process. I am constantly having to chase the store (Belrose) for an update on my order. During my last call to them this morning, I asked if there was a manager I could speak to above store level and was told 'not really'. I will never buy from them again, nor recommend them to anyone.

Sue P
Sue P

Fell to pieces, overpriced, terrible customer support - do not buy!

Chet
ChetSydney, NSW

Chaotic management

Called up to make changes of the order but still got what I originally ordered, contacted them and was told that they didn’t have the record of my call and it might be someone who worked just for one day and the guy forgot to inform them of the changes.

Dustin
DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased Orb chair $1300 (faulty paint)

We purchased Osmen Orb chair, for Christmas present, and when unwrapping the paint is missing on a section of the frame & has cracks all around not very good for such an expensive chair I feel really disappointed, my wife emailed and then called the company spoke to [Name Removed] From Alexandria and was told to buy spray paint from Bunnings or that they could send us a spray can and paint it ourselves really [Name Removed]?

• +2Thumbnail
JERRY RYAN
JERRY RYANSydney Surrounds, NSW

TOTAL DISASTER

Not a word since my last post on October 27th. Have tried to call and get a delivery date. My message is very clear, do not order anything online from Osmen.

Product Appearance As advertised

rubbish customer service

staff at the SMITHFIELD warehouse was very aggressive and abusive. when I went there for a pick up then he advised that he doesn't care and I just have to wait and he doesn't know how long it takes

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor quality and worst customer service

Shak
ShakSydney, NSW

worst customer service and I don’t recommend to anyone.

I have purchased egg chair with delivery and installation “extra money” they delivered it after 2 weeks but the big surprise when the courier put in the middle of living room with stand and bar laying around my unit, they told us that installation kit missing and they should organise it with factory, I have been chasing them and they told me they will come after 4 days, now I have to wait four days and I have a kid and all this unsafe metal materials laying around... no more dealing with them

Disappointed Experience
Disappointed ExperienceSydney, NSW

OUTRAGEOUS - Damaged goods - and want to charge me cancellation fee for seeking refund

Ashleigh
AshleighSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buyers Beware

yash
yashSydney

Horrible experience at Osmen Furniture

First of all very poor customer service. No response by the store manager, have tried calling him million times he ignores calls. Furniture which i had bought and the furniture which was delivered were totally different. Tried calling customer care, store person everyone plays a blame game. It has been a month now nobody has come to collect and replace.
Total loss of $2000.

Tewey
TeweyAVALON BEACH

Very Very poor after sales service

Purchased 'Lavel 'sofa set in April 2017. Table soon developed a defect. Have spent numerous occasions waiting for collection but they didn't turn up. Having promised to replace they now say they will repair. At long last they have the table but can find nobody to say where it is and when it will be replaced. Now 16 months later and still not replaced. Would never use this company again and thinking of suing for return of money. Terrible! company to deal with-good on design but poor after sales!!