Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Mark D.
Mark D.Sydney, NSW

A nightmare to deal with

We cancelled our order due to non delivery, then Osmen charged us 20% and failed to refund the money for months. They don’t call you back when you try to chase them up.

Melissa Hall
Melissa HallSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Osmen.

I purchased a lounge online in April and paid in full. 5 months later despite numerous promises of it being delivered it is still not here. I have asked for a refund which hasn’t been provided. Terrible service experience

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

Transfer fee

I have purchased a small 3 piece folding outdoor setting. We were asked to pay a $30 “transfer fee” to pick the item up in store. I have not heard of this before. The salesperson explained that this was to cover the cost of bringing the item from the warehouse to the store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

Amy
Amy

Shocking customer service and still no dining setting 6 months after placing the order

I ordered a dining setting in September 2020 and still have not received it 6 months later. It was only supposed to take 8 -12 weeks. I am advised that it should be coming next month (April 2021) but they can't guarantee this. I have been given the run around, very little information or incorrect information throughout the whole process. I am constantly having to chase the store (Belrose) for an update on my order. During my last call to them this morning, I asked if there was a manager I could speak to above store level and was told 'not really'. I will never buy from them again, nor recommend them to anyone.

Sue P
Sue P

Fell to pieces, overpriced, terrible customer support - do not buy!

Tim
Tim

Told me I should bring my outdoor furniture INDOORS when it rains

Chet
ChetSydney, NSW

Chaotic management

Called up to make changes of the order but still got what I originally ordered, contacted them and was told that they didn’t have the record of my call and it might be someone who worked just for one day and the guy forgot to inform them of the changes.

Dustin
DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased Orb chair $1300 (faulty paint)

We purchased Osmen Orb chair, for Christmas present, and when unwrapping the paint is missing on a section of the frame & has cracks all around not very good for such an expensive chair I feel really disappointed, my wife emailed and then called the company spoke to [Name Removed] From Alexandria and was told to buy spray paint from Bunnings or that they could send us a spray can and paint it ourselves really [Name Removed]?

• +2Thumbnail
JERRY RYAN
JERRY RYANSydney Surrounds, NSW

TOTAL DISASTER

Not a word since my last post on October 27th. Have tried to call and get a delivery date. My message is very clear, do not order anything online from Osmen.

Product Appearance As advertised

Jerry
JerrySydney, NSW

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISSAPOINTED.

I called Osmon in late October to ask the lead time on a two seater and coffee table. I was told that I would have it in eight to twelve weeks as there was stock on the water from Italy. I place order on September 3rd and paid in full. After dozens of attempts to make contact with osmen to get detail on the delivery I finally get email from ###### to check my details we correct. I confirmed the correct details and had to further email about delivery. Another email from ##### said that the product would not be delievered prior to xmass. Twelve weeks would be November 30th approx. The customer service is simply very bad. Once your money is taken then you whistle in the wind. Noting bad to say about the products.

rubbish customer service

staff at the SMITHFIELD warehouse was very aggressive and abusive. when I went there for a pick up then he advised that he doesn't care and I just have to wait and he doesn't know how long it takes

Susan Brown
Susan BrownSydney, NSW

Expensive and falling apart

Four years ago my husband and I bought an expensive outdoor setting from Osmen. The weaving on the table is now completely broken and the seats are now starting to break up. We've spoken twice to salesmen but they don't offer any refund or alternative setting, no help whatever.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor quality and worst customer service