Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Mark D.
Mark D.Sydney, NSW

A nightmare to deal with

We cancelled our order due to non delivery, then Osmen charged us 20% and failed to refund the money for months. They don’t call you back when you try to chase them up.

Melissa Hall
Melissa HallSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Osmen.

I purchased a lounge online in April and paid in full. 5 months later despite numerous promises of it being delivered it is still not here. I have asked for a refund which hasn’t been provided. Terrible service experience

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

Very friendly service

Rizwana M.
Rizwana M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer care

I have recently had excellent customer care service from Osmen after I contacted their team regarding an aesthetic issue of my double hanging chair. I was regularly given updates on my request until the case was resolved with 100% of my satisfaction. That's a reason I prefer to buy from reputable big shops rather than cheap online shops; customers feedbacks are well taken care of. Want to buy a day bed next...

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

Outdoor Luka furniture

Sujan where I purchased the furniture was excellent his service was outstanding. Also the guys that delivered were very good. I would highly recommend Ozmen

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

Amy
Amy

Shocking customer service and still no dining setting 6 months after placing the order

I ordered a dining setting in September 2020 and still have not received it 6 months later. It was only supposed to take 8 -12 weeks. I am advised that it should be coming next month (April 2021) but they can't guarantee this. I have been given the run around, very little information or incorrect information throughout the whole process. I am constantly having to chase the store (Belrose) for an update on my order. During my last call to them this morning, I asked if there was a manager I could speak to above store level and was told 'not really'. I will never buy from them again, nor recommend them to anyone.

Sue P
Sue P

Fell to pieces, overpriced, terrible customer support - do not buy!

Charlie Watts
Charlie WattsSydney, NSW

Nice Fix!

Chet
ChetSydney, NSW

Chaotic management

Called up to make changes of the order but still got what I originally ordered, contacted them and was told that they didn’t have the record of my call and it might be someone who worked just for one day and the guy forgot to inform them of the changes.

Dustin
DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased Orb chair $1300 (faulty paint)

We purchased Osmen Orb chair, for Christmas present, and when unwrapping the paint is missing on a section of the frame & has cracks all around not very good for such an expensive chair I feel really disappointed, my wife emailed and then called the company spoke to [Name Removed] From Alexandria and was told to buy spray paint from Bunnings or that they could send us a spray can and paint it ourselves really [Name Removed]?

• +2Thumbnail

JERRY RYAN
JERRY RYANSydney Surrounds, NSW

TOTAL DISASTER

Not a word since my last post on October 27th. Have tried to call and get a delivery date. My message is very clear, do not order anything online from Osmen.

Product Appearance As advertised

rubbish customer service

staff at the SMITHFIELD warehouse was very aggressive and abusive. when I went there for a pick up then he advised that he doesn't care and I just have to wait and he doesn't know how long it takes

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor quality and worst customer service