Osmen Outdoor Furniture

3.3

AmandaM
AmandaMSydney, NSW

Be warned

Brought a 6 piece outdoor setting from them, the synthetic rattan lounges with ceramic table ,paying the extra for a brand we though was quality as they promote their products as superior, hence the price. Our setting has suddenly split all over making it unusable and an eyesore - as its just 2 years old i contacted them to ask about having it replaced or repaired and was basically told they are not interested and to sort it out myself. Its a VERY expensive purchase to have only lasted 2 years before complete disintergration. here attached is a pic of what a osmen quality product looks like after 2 years.

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

Very friendly service

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Osmen Outdoor Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Chet
ChetSydney, NSW

Chaotic management

Called up to make changes of the order but still got what I originally ordered, contacted them and was told that they didn’t have the record of my call and it might be someone who worked just for one day and the guy forgot to inform them of the changes.

Dustin
DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased Orb chair $1300 (faulty paint)

We purchased Osmen Orb chair, for Christmas present, and when unwrapping the paint is missing on a section of the frame & has cracks all around not very good for such an expensive chair I feel really disappointed, my wife emailed and then called the company spoke to [Name Removed] From Alexandria and was told to buy spray paint from Bunnings or that they could send us a spray can and paint it ourselves really [Name Removed]?

• +2Thumbnail
JERRY RYAN
JERRY RYANSydney Surrounds, NSW

TOTAL DISASTER

Not a word since my last post on October 27th. Have tried to call and get a delivery date. My message is very clear, do not order anything online from Osmen.