Osmen Outdoor Furniture

3.4

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Other Furniture Shops

Chet
ChetSydney, NSW

Chaotic management

Called up to make changes of the order but still got what I originally ordered, contacted them and was told that they didn’t have the record of my call and it might be someone who worked just for one day and the guy forgot to inform them of the changes.

Warranty Claim MadeNo