Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Fantastic service and great product

Very prompt service with delivery of the furniture just one week after ordering!
The customer service was also excellent.
I am now enjoying the sturdy outdoor furniture!

Bev
BevSydney, NSW

Great products and excellent customer service

I purchased an outdoor setting - I was very impressed with the range and quality. The customer service around delivery and then checking in was excellent, I will be a repeat customer.

Excellent Customer Service

Great customer service & communication from purchase to delivery! Angie was very friendly & knowledgeable. Can’t wait to put the furniture all together at the new house (it’s still all packaged up for the time being).

Andy-Rose Bay
Andy-Rose BaySydney, NSW

Have used Ozmen for two major outdoor purchases

Store was great with helpful and unobtrusive shop floor help. Deliveries took a while (mainly because of delays from covid) but happened exactly when agreed. Delivery service was excellent especially removing all packaging. When we did have a minor product fault it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy to recommend Ozmen and we will use them again - as and when we have need.

Dita
Dita

I am happy with my outdoor furniture. But lit was misunderstanding regarding assembling. But I spoken to a sales person and it was resolved very well. I am happy with the service.

Solly.b
Solly.bSydney, NSW

Happy customer

So happy with my outdoor furniture. Good quality Everything went smoothly. Thank you for an easy transaction:) would definitely recommend

Jo Abignano
Jo AbignanoSydney, NSW

Love my outdoor setting ... great purchase!

Friendly in store service and advice teamed with efficient and timely delivery and set up of my outdoor setting made this a great experience. Highly recommend Osmen.

Excellent service all round

I recently bought a hanging chair from Dao at Osmen Artarmon. Frank at Smithfield warehouse deserves special mention for exceptional customer service also.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Gail Kilov
Gail KilovNew South Wales

Just perfect

Recently acquired an Osmen outdoor lounge and dining chairs.
Excellent service from Craig at Moore Park and the delivery team

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality outdoor lounge setting

Purchased the Alice 4pc outdoor setting from the Castle Hill store. Great explanation of product prior to purchase by sales staff. Very pleased with quality, construction, and ease of assembly. Item was delivered on the day as promised. Delivery time confirmed on the day. Pleased with the overall experience.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Visited Castle Hill store just looking and spoke to Angie, she had fantastic knowledge and ideas, assisted with measurements and specific pricing.
After decided to purchase she kept in contact nominating delivery date, all products arrived on time and were installed, installers removed all rubbish and left no mess.
A few days latter i noticed a scrape in white paintwork on armchair, i spoke to another sales person who after sending photos organised a replacement the following week.
Angie followed up all correspondence to ensure complete satisfaction.
I cannot speak highly enough of their products, prices and professionalism.

Vogue are The Best
Vogue are The Best

Osman Outtdoor Furniture Alexandria

I would highly recommend Osman outdoor furniture Alexandria,Sam was extremely helpful and 2 years later Im still buying outdoor furniture from Sam.The team is very obliging and go out of their way to give you that extra service,please if your thinking of buying outdoor furniture save yourself time go to Osman Alexandria and ask for Sam You will not be sorry,
Karen RAFTY
Little Bay

David Stewart
David StewartSydney, NSW

Osman Outdoor Furniture Artarmon. Excellent service and furniture.

I recently purchased an outdoor setting from Osman, Artarmon. The staff were extremely helpful, and after listening to my requirements patiently they suggested various items of furniture. After a thorough trying of the furniture I found exactly what I required. The items were delivered in excellent condition. I received a follow up phone call to ascertain if I was happy with the furniture.
Highly recomment the Artarmon store. Great staff.

jamal ghannam
jamal ghannamSydney, NSW

Great products and right price.

Happy with the products and the services.

The lady in Chatswood store was very friendly and proffesional as she was talking with confident.
Happy to shop there again ,very very happy customer.

Great product, great service...thank you.

We have purchased from Osmen many times. Their products are of high quality.
Their service likewise is excellent... they’ve never let us down.
We’re extremely happy with our recent purchase and the follow-up from the Artarmon store.
Thank you.