Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Loukie
LoukieAU

Excellent outdoor furniture purchase

I have purchased three outdoor settings from Osmen Outdoor Furniture and am delighted with all the purchases. The furniture is comfortable, easy to clean and the delivery and set up service was excellent

Fantastic service and great product

Very prompt service with delivery of the furniture just one week after ordering!
The customer service was also excellent.
I am now enjoying the sturdy outdoor furniture!

Bev
BevSydney, NSW

Great products and excellent customer service

I purchased an outdoor setting - I was very impressed with the range and quality. The customer service around delivery and then checking in was excellent, I will be a repeat customer.

Excellent Customer Service

Great customer service & communication from purchase to delivery! Angie was very friendly & knowledgeable. Can’t wait to put the furniture all together at the new house (it’s still all packaged up for the time being).

Andy-Rose Bay
Andy-Rose BaySydney, NSW

Have used Ozmen for two major outdoor purchases

Store was great with helpful and unobtrusive shop floor help. Deliveries took a while (mainly because of delays from covid) but happened exactly when agreed. Delivery service was excellent especially removing all packaging. When we did have a minor product fault it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy to recommend Ozmen and we will use them again - as and when we have need.

Dita
Dita

I am happy with my outdoor furniture. But lit was misunderstanding regarding assembling. But I spoken to a sales person and it was resolved very well. I am happy with the service.

Solly.b
Solly.bSydney, NSW

Happy customer

So happy with my outdoor furniture. Good quality Everything went smoothly. Thank you for an easy transaction:) would definitely recommend

Jo Abignano
Jo AbignanoSydney, NSW

Love my outdoor setting ... great purchase!

Friendly in store service and advice teamed with efficient and timely delivery and set up of my outdoor setting made this a great experience. Highly recommend Osmen.

Transfer fee

I have purchased a small 3 piece folding outdoor setting. We were asked to pay a $30 “transfer fee” to pick the item up in store. I have not heard of this before. The salesperson explained that this was to cover the cost of bringing the item from the warehouse to the store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service all round

I recently bought a hanging chair from Dao at Osmen Artarmon. Frank at Smithfield warehouse deserves special mention for exceptional customer service also.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Gail Kilov
Gail KilovNew South Wales

Just perfect

Recently acquired an Osmen outdoor lounge and dining chairs.
Excellent service from Craig at Moore Park and the delivery team

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality outdoor lounge setting

Purchased the Alice 4pc outdoor setting from the Castle Hill store. Great explanation of product prior to purchase by sales staff. Very pleased with quality, construction, and ease of assembly. Item was delivered on the day as promised. Delivery time confirmed on the day. Pleased with the overall experience.

Tim
Tim

Told me I should bring my outdoor furniture INDOORS when it rains

Jerry
JerrySydney, NSW

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISSAPOINTED.

I called Osmon in late October to ask the lead time on a two seater and coffee table. I was told that I would have it in eight to twelve weeks as there was stock on the water from Italy. I place order on September 3rd and paid in full. After dozens of attempts to make contact with osmen to get detail on the delivery I finally get email from ###### to check my details we correct. I confirmed the correct details and had to further email about delivery. Another email from ##### said that the product would not be delievered prior to xmass. Twelve weeks would be November 30th approx. The customer service is simply very bad. Once your money is taken then you whistle in the wind. Noting bad to say about the products.

Susan Brown
Susan BrownSydney, NSW

Expensive and falling apart

Four years ago my husband and I bought an expensive outdoor setting from Osmen. The weaving on the table is now completely broken and the seats are now starting to break up. We've spoken twice to salesmen but they don't offer any refund or alternative setting, no help whatever.