Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Loukie
LoukieAU

Excellent outdoor furniture purchase

I have purchased three outdoor settings from Osmen Outdoor Furniture and am delighted with all the purchases. The furniture is comfortable, easy to clean and the delivery and set up service was excellent

Fantastic service and great product

Very prompt service with delivery of the furniture just one week after ordering!
The customer service was also excellent.
I am now enjoying the sturdy outdoor furniture!

Bev
BevSydney, NSW

Great products and excellent customer service

I purchased an outdoor setting - I was very impressed with the range and quality. The customer service around delivery and then checking in was excellent, I will be a repeat customer.

Excellent Customer Service

Great customer service & communication from purchase to delivery! Angie was very friendly & knowledgeable. Can’t wait to put the furniture all together at the new house (it’s still all packaged up for the time being).

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

Very friendly service

Rizwana M.
Rizwana M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer care

I have recently had excellent customer care service from Osmen after I contacted their team regarding an aesthetic issue of my double hanging chair. I was regularly given updates on my request until the case was resolved with 100% of my satisfaction. That's a reason I prefer to buy from reputable big shops rather than cheap online shops; customers feedbacks are well taken care of. Want to buy a day bed next...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andy-Rose Bay
Andy-Rose BaySydney, NSW

Have used Ozmen for two major outdoor purchases

Store was great with helpful and unobtrusive shop floor help. Deliveries took a while (mainly because of delays from covid) but happened exactly when agreed. Delivery service was excellent especially removing all packaging. When we did have a minor product fault it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy to recommend Ozmen and we will use them again - as and when we have need.

Outdoor Luka furniture

Sujan where I purchased the furniture was excellent his service was outstanding. Also the guys that delivered were very good. I would highly recommend Ozmen

Dita
Dita

I am happy with my outdoor furniture. But lit was misunderstanding regarding assembling. But I spoken to a sales person and it was resolved very well. I am happy with the service.

Solly.b
Solly.bSydney, NSW

Happy customer

So happy with my outdoor furniture. Good quality Everything went smoothly. Thank you for an easy transaction:) would definitely recommend

Jo Abignano
Jo AbignanoSydney, NSW

Love my outdoor setting ... great purchase!

Friendly in store service and advice teamed with efficient and timely delivery and set up of my outdoor setting made this a great experience. Highly recommend Osmen.

Excellent service all round

I recently bought a hanging chair from Dao at Osmen Artarmon. Frank at Smithfield warehouse deserves special mention for exceptional customer service also.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Gail Kilov
Gail KilovNew South Wales

Just perfect

Recently acquired an Osmen outdoor lounge and dining chairs.
Excellent service from Craig at Moore Park and the delivery team

Charlie Watts
Charlie WattsSydney, NSW

Nice Fix!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality outdoor lounge setting

Purchased the Alice 4pc outdoor setting from the Castle Hill store. Great explanation of product prior to purchase by sales staff. Very pleased with quality, construction, and ease of assembly. Item was delivered on the day as promised. Delivery time confirmed on the day. Pleased with the overall experience.