Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

acdaniel
acdanielSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service!

We recently purchased 3 outdoor settings from Osmen Furniture Penrith and we couldn't have asked for better customer service than what we received.
Bree was absolutely amazing & went above and beyond.
After a couple of issues with product availability, Bree made sure we received what we needed in less then 24 hours.
We are so happy with our products & the service we received.
If you're looking for some new outdoor furniture, we highly recommend speaking to Bree in the Penrith store.

Pedro
PedroSydney, NSW

Extremely helpful staff with an excellent product knowledge

Purchased a outdoor lounge set plus a table setting, at the Penrith store. The level of service was outstanding from Bree and Hailee. Bree's product knowledge and valuable suggestions made it easy to purchase our settings. To cap it all off the price was excellent. Thoroughly recommend the Penrith store and the outstanding staff.

Lyn
LynPenrith

Couldn’t be happier with staff at Penrith and lounge is lovely

Recently purchased the Brooklyn Lounge set and couldn’t be happier. Love the lounge, the delivery was really quick and the two lovely ladies at Penrith were awesome to deal with. Would definitely recommend Osmen Penrith to anyone.

Chris
ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Happy

We bought an Outdoor Setting from Miriam at the Penrith Store, Miriam was extremely proffesional polite and freindly as was Bree,Delivery was on tme, and ours was assembled and ready to go, we would most certainly shop there again, Excellent Service.

Outstanding customer service

We have just purchased an outdoor setting from Preet at the Auburn store and the service we received was excellent. Preet was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable about the product range. I would recommend her highly.

April
AprilErina

Great Product. Excellent Delivery Service

service and furniture

the service was amazing in osman artarman, they were able to assist me very well. The furniture there was also fantastic, I can’t live without it! I absolutely love osman and suggest it to anyone who has trouble with outdoor furniture or furniture in general!!!

Debra G
Debra GGreystanes

WOW

Visited Auburn Store,
The lounge we chose was to big, Our Sales assistant Preet was so helpful ,
Preet took it upon her self to move and juggle the furniture around, to accommodate our needs.
We very much appreciated the outstanding work and time Preet spent helping us.
Outstanding Service
Thanks Preet

Fabulous Service

Sam from the Alexandria store made my day today. I was trying to find a piece of artwork that I had seen in their store but they no longer had on display. Sam asked if I had a photo of it, which was clever of him to ask in itself. I text him the photo and he said I will get back to me asap. I had a call back in 5 minutes to say he found the last one left in the country and that he could get it for me in a few days. This will be just in time for my husbands birthday. Talk about great customer service. Thanks again Sam

Ewa
EwaSydney

Very professional service

We recently purchased an outdoor dining table and chairs from the Artarmon store. Dao, the store manager was incredibly professional and knowledgeable about the product. We also looked at an outdoor lounge setting but in consultation with Dao realised it wasn't the best option for our deck space. I appreciated that she wasn't pushy in trying to sell her products but really took the time to understand our needs. We are looking forward to receiving our dining setting and are very happy with the level of customer support we experienced at the store.

Incredibly helpful!

I visited the Artarmon store with my elderly mother who wanted to purchase an outdoor table for her new apartment. Dao was incredibly helpful, not only very knowledgeable about the stock, but very keen to understand exactly what my mother was looking for, what it needed to match and to find her just the table for her needs. We felt under no pressure to buy at all and Mum was not rushed, so important for an 84 year old. We ended up taking home a lovely little table that goes beautifully with the chairs we had. A really great shopping experience and fabulous customer service!

Anna
AnnaSydney

Great Service even when I returned the product

Vince
Vince

Osman outdoor furniture - Very Happy

After recent disappointing experiences with doors plus and stylemaster patios, my experience with Ozman outdoor furniture was a refreshing change from the zero care factor shown by the previous two organizations.
I purchased some outdoor furniture which arrived with one seat the wrong size. I contacted Ozman expecting that this small issue would become painful but to my surprise they were very helpful and even came out the same day to exchange the wrong chair with the right one. No chasing, no fuss, just helpfulness.
Purchasing my goods was fun and after sales support was excellent.