Binky K.

Binky K.

Helped with metatarsalgia

I have struggled to walk for over 6 weeks with metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain). My podiatrist suggested an ultrasound guided cortisone injection into the joints which is known to be very painful and costly so I delayed this to see what other treatments might work. After trying rest and Voltaren for 3 weeks I finally tried Osmo patches as a last resort. I was a bit sceptical however after 4 nights my foot is about 80% better.

Purchased in September 2020 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $39.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within1 Day

Heel bursitis

Hi guys , i had heel bursitis for 8 months , probably something that started long time ago doing double unders and box jumps made it worse , i used 3 packs (total 30 pads ) got some rest from jumping and running for 5-6 weeks and now im like new

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for $50.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective WithinMore than 1 Day
divasew

divasewmelbourne

This patch is amazing!

Purchased in November 2019 at Local chemist for $39.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Osmo Patch compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Terry M.

Terry M.asked

Can you use Osmo patch at the same time as useing Norspan patches

Dedo M.

Dedo M.asked

is osmo available in australia

Charmaine V.asked

Hi, I have bursitis in the inner hip and get the pain predominantly in my groin. Can I put the Osmo patch on my groin or does it need to be on the hip. Thanks

Roisin
Roisin

Charmaine I wouldn't waste money on this product. I got nó result nor relief from these patches.

Toky J.Osmo Patch

Hello Charmaine,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Whilst our patches can be used on different types of hip bursitis, the results can vary from person to person as many individuals carry excess weight in this area. That said many people have seen very good results and the patches are also able to induce healing by increasing blood flow to the area.

Please remember that there may be underlying causes that continue to set off the condition, such as inflammatory disease (arthritis for example) and excessive or repetitive strain to the area just to name a few. Our Patches are a natural alternative treatment option to the current invasive treatment options that exist. They are intended to help the area heal by naturally draining the excess fluids as well as promoting blood flow to the area.

Assuming that there is no underlying inflammatory disease or scarring, it will then be up to the person being treated to adequately rest the area and to identify and if possible avoid the cause.

The patches are worn during the night and discarded in the morning (single use). Usually one patch is worn each night (approx 8-10 hrs) over the affected area, although more than one may be worn if required. That said the patches are not suitable for application in certain areas of the body, in particular you should be mindful that the patches should not be worn over or close to any genital area.

The patches should be used each consecutive night while you feel that you are improving. If you get to a level that you are not completely healed and your improvement has plateaued then you can consider stopping using the patches and keep the balance there in case there is a flare up.

It is impossible to answer honestly how many patches you shall need as everyone's condition is different. Some of our customers find total relief from 1 or 2 boxes of 10 packs and we also do have several customers with chronic bursitis that use the patches for temporary pain relief on a need to basis as they have underlying conditions that continue to cause flare-ups.

I hope this information has been helpful and should you decide to try our patches I do hope that they will offer you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Kind Regards

Jordan
Customer Care

Charmaine V.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have bought the patches and have noticed a difference especially when I do repetitive bending over. Now I don't have the pain I had it's a mild discomfort. But just wondered about the groin part I have been putting the patch on my hip. But definitely have noticed a big difference with what I was going through before. I have noticed though that when I take the patch off it is still dry is that normal. I thought that if it was draining fluid out it would be damp or something.

Get an answer from our members and Osmo Patch representatives