Osmo Patch (page 5 of 5)

The jury is still out.....but

I have had bursitis in both of my shoulders since August.I have had 2 lots of cortisone with one last Tuesday 20th January.I bumped into. Woman in a shopping centre and got talking of my problems.She put me straight onto Osmo patches.The first night a heap of sticky brown gunk appeared on the patches and leaked through to my T shirt.I put it down to perspiration but the second night I used them nothing happened.So I tried them for the third night and one in particular oozed the sticky gunk.
At the moment my pain has diminished but it could still be the cortisone or some sort of help?This Woman swears by them.

Great result for 16 year old with bakers cyst

My daughter developed a bakers cyst from basketball. I have a natropath friend who recomended osmopatch in conjunction with acupuncture. She began improving after the second patch and after third patch, we also had an acupuncture treatment. The following day, my daughter virtually felt 100 %. We used all the patches anyway and then she resumed running. So far, no repeat occurance and she couldnt be happier. My suggestion is to try both the patches and acupuncture in unison.

ghadaPerth, Western Australia

did not make any difference

I purchased 1 box of 10 patches online ,,used them all on a daily basis for my shoulder bursitis ...
unfortunately it did not give me the slightest relief I was hoping for
injection made it much worse and physiotherapy is not helping .....will check with my GP for possible surgery

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Osmo Patch compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Looking goid

I have used the osmopatch
On a bakers cyst behind my knee - the swelling has reduced considerably and the sharp pain has reduced so that now I can wear a knee support which I couldn't before.

Gaynor Norman

Gaynor NormanMurray Mallee, SA

osmo rash

I have been suffering with hip bursitis ( trochanteric) have had one injection of cortisone a few weeks ago, didn't help. So I researched other options and found the osmos patches. They obviously have very strong ingredients, after the first night, it left a red patch, being desperate to relieve my bursitis pain, I continued with them, but after the third patch, it was impossible to continue, I had developed a nasty rash. I told the supplier and they immediately refunded my money, but even after nearly a week of no patches the rash is still as itchy and nasty as ever. Not saying don't try them, just saying be very aware of any reaction, don't use them if after the first patch there are signs of redness.

Kim.s

Kim.sSydney, NSW

I now have my legs back!

I have fibromyalgia and am severely affected by the disease. One week ago, my knees became so swollen that I was unable to take more than a few steps. I tried many things but nothing worked, until I tried the osmo patch. Thank you for giving me back my quality of life. I am off now to go for a small walk along the beach with my husband as I have not left the house for eight days!

Selina

Not a treatment as the testimonials would suggest

I paid (including postage as they were not available on the Northern Beaches) $80 for 20. That is $4 a patch. Using two on each knee for a week is expensive at $56 a week. I have moderate Baker's cyst (which it is claimed they specifically designed for) and am slim and active. All the testimonials rave about them but I was very, very disappointed. They made no difference whatsoever. I have yet to come across any adverse reviews which makes me somewhat sceptical of the testimonials. They should not be marketed as a 'treatment' unless they work.
Packaged well and instruction booklet clear
Smell, wasn't a 'treatment', expensive if no result

Sheila

SheilaDarling Downs, QLD

Bursitis of the shoulder

I am now on my second box of osmo patches and have gone from being in so much pain to nearly pain free, it is like a miracle to me as I have tried everything to relieve the pain, I have had cortisone injections, been on painkillers for nearly a year which are not helping and going for physio every week. I have stopped everything and am just using the osmo patch now, it is so good
effictive completely natural and so cheap for what it does

Trudy30

Trudy30BRISBANE

Regained movement back in my knee's yeh

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Osmo Patch compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Terry M.

Terry M.asked

Can you use Osmo patch at the same time as useing Norspan patches

Dedo M.

Dedo M.asked

is osmo available in australia

Charmaine V.asked

Hi, I have bursitis in the inner hip and get the pain predominantly in my groin. Can I put the Osmo patch on my groin or does it need to be on the hip. Thanks

Roisin
Roisin

Charmaine I wouldn't waste money on this product. I got nó result nor relief from these patches.

Hello Charmaine,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Whilst our patches can be used on different types of hip bursitis, the results can vary from person to person as many individuals carry excess weight in this area. That said many people have seen very good results and the patches are also able to induce healing by increasing blood flow to the area.

Please remember that there may be underlying causes that continue to set off the condition, such as inflammatory disease (arthritis for example) and excessive or repetitive strain to the area just to name a few. Our Patches are a natural alternative treatment option to the current invasive treatment options that exist. They are intended to help the area heal by naturally draining the excess fluids as well as promoting blood flow to the area.

Assuming that there is no underlying inflammatory disease or scarring, it will then be up to the person being treated to adequately rest the area and to identify and if possible avoid the cause.

The patches are worn during the night and discarded in the morning (single use). Usually one patch is worn each night (approx 8-10 hrs) over the affected area, although more than one may be worn if required. That said the patches are not suitable for application in certain areas of the body, in particular you should be mindful that the patches should not be worn over or close to any genital area.

The patches should be used each consecutive night while you feel that you are improving. If you get to a level that you are not completely healed and your improvement has plateaued then you can consider stopping using the patches and keep the balance there in case there is a flare up.

It is impossible to answer honestly how many patches you shall need as everyone's condition is different. Some of our customers find total relief from 1 or 2 boxes of 10 packs and we also do have several customers with chronic bursitis that use the patches for temporary pain relief on a need to basis as they have underlying conditions that continue to cause flare-ups.

I hope this information has been helpful and should you decide to try our patches I do hope that they will offer you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Kind Regards

Jordan
Customer Care

Charmaine V.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have bought the patches and have noticed a difference especially when I do repetitive bending over. Now I don't have the pain I had it's a mild discomfort. But just wondered about the groin part I have been putting the patch on my hip. But definitely have noticed a big difference with what I was going through before. I have noticed though that when I take the patch off it is still dry is that normal. I thought that if it was draining fluid out it would be damp or something.

Get an answer from our members and Osmo Patch representatives