Debbi

Debbi

Amazing Product

I used these years ago for hip bursitis with amazing results. I have just used them for 3 nights on shoulder bursitis as I could barely raise my arm. This morning I can raise my arm above my head. People query the ingredients. I tell people that they are like the Colonel Sanders secret recipe. I don’t care what’s in them, they give me relief that nobody else can!

Purchased in March 2021 for $40.00.

Mathew Richardson

Mathew RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Had Bursitis in my right shoulder for about 2 years had the injections done nothing got these patches 2 days ago off there website iv used 2 patches of night and very happy with the results. Pain has gone down about 80% only down side is has very strong smell and the stuff that comes out stains everything very small price to pay to get rid of a pain iv had for over 2 years!

Purchased in February 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $39.00.

JP73

JP73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do what they say.

I came across Osmo patch a few years ago with Elbow bursitis. The patches did a brilliant job and I have about 6 left. I recently used the patches on a swollen knee that had been problematic for weeks. A couple of days with the patches and my knee is almost back to normal.

Purchased in July 2018.

Binky K.

Binky K.

Helped with metatarsalgia

I have struggled to walk for over 6 weeks with metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain). My podiatrist suggested an ultrasound guided cortisone injection into the joints which is known to be very painful and costly so I delayed this to see what other treatments might work. After trying rest and Voltaren for 3 weeks I finally tried Osmo patches as a last resort. I was a bit sceptical however after 4 nights my foot is about 80% better.

Purchased in September 2020 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $39.00.

Heel bursitis

Hi guys , i had heel bursitis for 8 months , probably something that started long time ago doing double unders and box jumps made it worse , i used 3 packs (total 30 pads ) got some rest from jumping and running for 5-6 weeks and now im like new

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for $50.00.

Sonz

Sonz

Nothing worked for the bursitis in my left leg except for this product. God send!!

This is an amazing temporary fix along with 50 leg raises everyday. It’s so easy to use and works a treat. Ensure you get the right spot where the pain is otherwise won’t work.

Purchased in March 2018 at Priceline.

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Osmo patch works for me

I've had inferior calcaneal bursitis for a couple of months, seeing physio and GP, who was talking about steroid injection. I saw Osmo Patch online and my chemist stocks it. He'd had good feedback about the patches. The first night brought slight relief. Second night reduced swelling markedly and less pain. Third night - swelling is even less and so is pain. I will keep on with the patches until the bursitis disappears. The patches have a strange odour, but it's ok. They stay on if you apply them just before bed. For me, they've been really great. So happy to be walking without pain.

Purchased in January 2020 for $39.99.

First Time Use

Purchased in December 2019 at Chempro Chemists for $39.99.

The G.
The G.

Side note- used another one the next night and had a remarkably better result! very little pain through the night and a LOT less pain the next day!

divasew

divasewmelbourne

This patch is amazing!

Purchased in November 2019 at Local chemist for $39.99.

A Godsend !

Purchased in August 2019 at Osmo patch for $5.00.

It's What I expected.

I've had bursitis since 2008, this product works so great, the pain is gone, inflammation subsiding slowly. Will continue to use, I've got a good feeling.

Miracle product

I have bursitis in the left shoulder being a hairdresser,I was desperate Osmo worked above and beyond amazing ,FANTASIC product

KDF

KDFSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG!!! These are now a part of my life...

I have a bursitis in my left hip.. And after sleeping 1 to 2 hrs a night I had to do something. No other pain relief worked.. I put one on my hip the first night and it helped. But I knew it would take more than one night for them to work.. So after a week and no pain my wife suggested I put it on the sole of my foot... WELL.... I haven’t looked back.. would recommend these to anyone that could benefit...

Marisue

MarisueIpswich, Qld

Osmo delivered me a good night's sleep

Manda

Manda

I’m impressed

I have bursitis in my shoulder. But I think I have in my knees and legs too. I put patch on my shoulder first night, when I woke through the night I had no pain, my legs weren’t cramped. When I woke in the morning I felt good I took of patch off didn't have much but a little dirty make size of a 5 cent coin... next night I didn’t put on woke sore. Next night I put on woke up no cramps. up getting ready for work @ 4am took off patch and oh my goodness the patch was soaking wet... so they work... the pain is still there through out the day but it is helping me

Bell

BellCentral Queensland, QLD

Relief at last

I used the patch for the first time last night as I have bursitis in my shoulder what a great product first time I slept through without pain usually I wake up stiff and sore not today I feel almost like my old self again I’m not saying It has cured my condition it’s just wonderful to wake and feel refreshed. I read many reviews some were good some were bad and I thought what have I got to lose I’ll try it best relief I’ve had in a very long time. I have tried everything doctors chiropractor physio tablets my doctor had given me for the pain no results at all I highly recommend this product. Thank you Osmo

Tremendous Relief

I used the OSMO patch for a golf ball sized bursa on my knee. Applied it before I went to bed, and, seriously, the bursa was reduced by more than half by the next morning. Used another OSMO patch the next night, and the bursa was completely reduced by morning. Highly recommend.

Peter

PeterLos Angeles

Pain Free

Just wanted to say thank you as was doubtful it would work but after the first night my hip pain from my bursitis was almost gone and after the second night it was totally gone. I could not sleep on my left side at all at night and when the pain was bad I was li mping. Now I don't ever give it a thought. Thanks again...

OSMO Patch really works

Terry M.

Terry M.asked

Can you use Osmo patch at the same time as useing Norspan patches

Dedo M.

Dedo M.asked

is osmo available in australia

Charmaine V.asked

Hi, I have bursitis in the inner hip and get the pain predominantly in my groin. Can I put the Osmo patch on my groin or does it need to be on the hip. Thanks

Roisin
Roisin

Charmaine I wouldn't waste money on this product. I got nó result nor relief from these patches.

Toky J.Osmo Patch

Hello Charmaine,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Whilst our patches can be used on different types of hip bursitis, the results can vary from person to person as many individuals carry excess weight in this area. That said many people have seen very good results and the patches are also able to induce healing by increasing blood flow to the area.

Please remember that there may be underlying causes that continue to set off the condition, such as inflammatory disease (arthritis for example) and excessive or repetitive strain to the area just to name a few. Our Patches are a natural alternative treatment option to the current invasive treatment options that exist. They are intended to help the area heal by naturally draining the excess fluids as well as promoting blood flow to the area.

Assuming that there is no underlying inflammatory disease or scarring, it will then be up to the person being treated to adequately rest the area and to identify and if possible avoid the cause.

The patches are worn during the night and discarded in the morning (single use). Usually one patch is worn each night (approx 8-10 hrs) over the affected area, although more than one may be worn if required. That said the patches are not suitable for application in certain areas of the body, in particular you should be mindful that the patches should not be worn over or close to any genital area.

The patches should be used each consecutive night while you feel that you are improving. If you get to a level that you are not completely healed and your improvement has plateaued then you can consider stopping using the patches and keep the balance there in case there is a flare up.

It is impossible to answer honestly how many patches you shall need as everyone's condition is different. Some of our customers find total relief from 1 or 2 boxes of 10 packs and we also do have several customers with chronic bursitis that use the patches for temporary pain relief on a need to basis as they have underlying conditions that continue to cause flare-ups.

I hope this information has been helpful and should you decide to try our patches I do hope that they will offer you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Kind Regards

Jordan
Customer Care

Charmaine V.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have bought the patches and have noticed a difference especially when I do repetitive bending over. Now I don't have the pain I had it's a mild discomfort. But just wondered about the groin part I have been putting the patch on my hip. But definitely have noticed a big difference with what I was going through before. I have noticed though that when I take the patch off it is still dry is that normal. I thought that if it was draining fluid out it would be damp or something.

Get an answer from our members and Osmo Patch representatives