Otek DVH5F0

Otek DVH5F0

See the Best Video Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ngoc

ngoc

Which kind SD memory card of otek video camera

Good morning my friend
I need you helping That I bought ready 02 your otek 1080p high-definition video camera ( DVH-5FO and DVH-A85 by online and I had itself in last 3 days. When I open all of itself on the boxes I must know that the SD memory video camera card did not be included with your video camera.
I must know which kind SD memory card to be install inside of the DVH-5FO and DVH-A85. I will buy the SD memory to be using suitable otek video camera.
Thankyou helping

Lyn10

Lyn10Warargul

Brilliant product

I am very happy this this camera. Its light, very easy to operate and takes great videos, pics etc. I don't need a pilot's licence to drive it. Its exactly what I was looking for. Its small, lightweight and fits into my handbag easily. I can take it anywhere. I think its great value for money.
Small, light, easy to operate