Otek DVH5F0

Otek DVH5F0

3.5

ngoc

ngoc

Which kind SD memory card of otek video camera

Good morning my friend
I need you helping That I bought ready 02 your otek 1080p high-definition video camera ( DVH-5FO and DVH-A85 by online and I had itself in last 3 days. When I open all of itself on the boxes I must know that the SD memory video camera card did not be included with your video camera.
I must know which kind SD memory card to be install inside of the DVH-5FO and DVH-A85. I will buy the SD memory to be using suitable otek video camera.
Thankyou helping

Lyn10

Lyn10Warargul

Brilliant product

I am very happy this this camera. Its light, very easy to operate and takes great videos, pics etc. I don't need a pilot's licence to drive it. Its exactly what I was looking for. Its small, lightweight and fits into my handbag easily. I can take it anywhere. I think its great value for money.
Small, light, easy to operate