Otek DVH 7B2

Otek DVH 7B2

See the Best Video Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Right price for product

Small, handy device to have lying around anywhere (it's waterproof) and ready to shoot. Great for movie shots you would have not bothered if you needed to pull out a fancy cam. I use it mainly for movie shots. The snapshot mode is a bit juddery for me as the shoot button is small and in awkward spot for my fingers. Need to buy an SDram card to go with it
Great little palm sized movie camera at the right price

Lyn07

Lyn07CHEWTON

Otek DVH7B2 720p HD Underwater Camcorder

This camera takes reasonable, clear photos out of water. We haven't tried it under water as yet, but be aware that the instructions recommend that you only use the camera for a maximum of half an hour under water, plus you will need to perform regular and complete maintenance of the seals.
compact, inexpensive