Ouffer

Ouffer (page 2 of 18)

caring service, and able to help with problems of my making!

Lets be honest, the way to use these deals is to first buy the deal, then arrange the date. I did it the wrong way about and ended up with a deal not available on the night I wanted it. Ouffer, without question, offered to refund the offer price to my account even though it was my fault, and I am grateful for this attitude. In the end I decided to keep the deal and use it another date

Good service.

I was very impressed with the prompt response to my email which resulted in a satisfactory agreement. Very polite service.

Yes, excellent!

Yes, excellent service and due to this fact I don't hesitate to purchase on Offer.
I have total confidence in your mail order, and I must admit yours is the only online company I use.
Recommend your services to my friends who like me are matured people and not really quite accustomed to online ordering. My husband had told me I was wasting my time when I reported the broken kettle & was totally amazed that a replacement was ordered and delivered so quickly.

Excellent Service

I am very impressed with the polite and prompt response from the Ouffer representative when I had an issue. They were very quick and helpful to resolve it!

Perfect service

Thanks for chech my order, contacting the shop and resending the goods.
Great service with prompt reply and meet customer needs.

Fantastic Service and follow up

I recently ordered a DNA Kit but forgot to printout the voucher just assumed it would come in the mail, after not receiving 3 weeks later I emailed Ouffer and they followed it up and sent me the voucher so I could redeem the offer, the service was fantastic I highly recommend Ouffer to anyone it is the only online company I use and trust have bought many items they are always delivered on time I have never had another issue and this particular one was my fault.

Over Charge

I have purchase 2 -six-piece luggage organizer sets $19 each set they charge me $ 70.00 I contact them no replay not very happy with the service and I need my refund.

Hi Katica Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Glad we could help you out here. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions about any of our products. Warm Regards, Ouffer Customer Support

Dodgy

Don't do it...bought two photographic sessions, could not get a date..finally got one then the guy lets us down and doesn't return calls. We tried to book before and he wouldn't do it...

Hi Maree, we're so sorry to hear! If you aren't able to use a voucher, you can just call our support team who will assist or provide a refund for you! Warm regards, Ouffer SupportI tried to talk to your support team and they said that I couldn't get a refund. This guy is a scammer. who do I talk to get a refund if that is possible.Hi Maree, Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused with this purchase. We've private messaged you to get to the bottom of this and resolve the issue. Warm Regards, Ouffer Customer Support

Ouffer Customer Service.....

I placed an order for some Margaret River wine and then after a few days I realised I had put the incorrect street number (I'm not completely stupid I promise! We're looking after the property temporarily). I contacted customer service and within 24 hours I had a response from Jaesa. The supplier has been contacted and the address corrected. Excellent customer service....I'm looking forward to receiving my wine!

Product delayed but Ouffer delivered

After disappointing lengthy product delay, I raised with Jaesa from Ouffer whom was relentless with supplier to ensure product was delivered as originally committed. A huge thank you to Jaesa for her outstanding customer service and unrelenting dedication in driving a positive outcome. Thanks again.

satisfaction

All my experiences have been very positive to this point. By coincidence I now have a product which doesn't work. So am waiting to see how this is resolved.

Great Service

I was disappointed that the product I ordered (a Bling scented candle) was broken in transit and unable to be replaced, but I was very impressed with the service I received. I couldn't fault it.and will certainly be buying from Ouffer in the future.

Good value for money

Products are well described and good value for money. Postage cost is reasonable and usually arrives in a good time.

Excellent customer service

We purchased pest control from Ouffer but the service was not provided in our area, I emailed Ouffer and was refunded to our account without any hassel.
Delighted with the service.

Ouffers customer service was brilliant. I made a purchase that I shouldn't have and I emailed them to see if I could cancel it and straight away they were like "ype, no problem".

Brilliant Customer Service

Thank so much to Ricky from the customer service team who promptly responded to the cancellation of my voucher and for resolving this issue so quickly.

I will be sure to use Ouffer again!

Thanks again

La Giara

Most delicious dinner. Excellent service. Really cared for us and gave us such a superb dinner. Definitely will go back!

Fantastic Customer Service

I recently bought a mattress topper and although it was not up to standard as the feathers were sticking through the material and made it very uncomfortable I dealt with Pooja and she was amazing. She was incredibly understanding and refunded my money really quickly. I am sending the topper back to the manufacturer which is disappointing but the fact that the customer service was so good I will not hesitate to shop with Ouffer again should I find something I would like.

Great support

Prompt reply always whenever I have a query or question about anything, including refunding the money paid for the vouchers when I couldn't book at a restaurant.

Bought item as a gift... So have not yet had any feedback.

Have been very happy with items purchased from Ouffer. I will continue to purchase from them. I have also used the help line and have found that they are very helpful and prompt in getting back to me.

Why do ouffer take a 20% of the cost of the voucher as an 'administration' fee? If it was a fixed amount I could maybe understand but a % of the voucher is just a rip off
Hi There, Apologies for any inconvinience caused here. Please feel free to contact our support team via support@ouffer.com and they will happily look into this further for you Kind Regards, Ouffer

I am trying to send an email to customer support and it keeps bouncing back saying your mailbox is full. It is about non delivery of an item I paid for which you replied to my initial query about. Any help?
Hi There, Sincerest apologies for the experience that you have had with us recently. If you could send us a private message advising your email address and Order number, we will follow up right away. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards, Ouffer

I have just received delivery of a pair of male Rowley Ugg boots size 11 They are a size too small. I take 11 in the u.K., Europe and Australia so I am definately a size 11. The boots although stamped size 11 must be a woman's size or are incorrectly sized. What can you do to help me? My postal receipt number wasLEM4698625 Tax invoice 2061495701029137
Hi Angus, Thanks for getting in touch To best assist with your enquiry and any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer support team via support@brandsexclusive.com.au They will usually respond within 24 hours and are always happy to help Thanks Brands Exclusive Support