Our Car Autos

Our Car Autos

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Our Car Autos? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bella B
Bella BPerth, WA

Fantastic Seller Experience

Ryan and the team were super helpful and accommodating. Selling to Our Car Auto was a quick and hospitable experience.

Fantastic service

Ryan and the team were nothing but gentleman, proffesional and friendly. I sold my car to them and was very happy with the price I sold it for. No hassles and a friendly service.

Sonya
SonyaPerth, WA

Very happy with my purchase and service

Joey and Ryan were great! Very easy going, helped heaps in finding the right car in budget and friendly service. Couldn’t pass up a free ice cream and Indian sweet too :)

Best Caryard in the South

If your looking for friendly service and exceptional customer care these guys are the ones to come see.
I have bought and sold cars with them over the years and come back to them because I know they will look after me.

Their hiring service is also simple quick and easy and a great place to hire anything you need vehicle wise.

If no ones got stock they always are here to help and get me something to get me moving.

Come and check out Our car autos and experience the Best in the South.

Thanks guys for everything Ill be back again.

Great service and deal!

Big shout out to the staff at Our Car Autos for helping me find a car. Both Ryan and Joey did a great job of finding me the perfect car and gave me a great deal for my trade in!

Luc
LucPerth, WA

The best car buying experience I’ve ever had

Joe and Ryan treated me like I was family, felt so relaxed buying a car and had a great time chatting to them as well

aaron hit
aaron hitPerth, WA

Good people, Good quality cars

Come see Ryan and Joey at our car autos for all your automotive needs. Ryan and Joey go out of the way to help their customers even if it doesnt always result in a sale, good blokes, great attitudes!

DON IS GOOD
DON IS GOODPerth, WA

Trust This Car Yard - Treated Me Fair And With Respect

I have bought NOW 15 CARS off Merv and Joey,
Merv has treated me unbelievably over the years and all the cars I have got have been at a good price in good condition and I continue to have a great relationship with Merv, Joey and now Ryan.
I would recommend these guys for sure and will be buying my next car for my daughter from the team.

Shannon W.
Shannon W.Perth, WA

Best service in town

I was looking for a new cheap car to run around in and came across Ryan and Joey at Our Car Autos Maddington..... they had nothing in at the time but found me a car within my budget that drove well and had some minor issues that they told me about from the start. They offered to get them fixed at a price way cheaper than the big mechanical shops and had the car back to me within a week. My previous experience was other car yards would not tell me about the issues, not fix it and then leave me hanging. For great Service, a great experience and good cheap cars go see Ryan and Joey.

Gimmytwins
GimmytwinsSydney, NSW

Outstanding and personable experience

Ryan and his team Joe, Helen and Shannon were all super helpful and friendly. Joey gave me some advice on Bluetooth device and saved me several hundred $$.

The team went the extra mile to help me get the car home that same afternoon. Ryan and Shannon followed me home and dropped the car off. The experience was very personable.

I was impressed with the overall experience and would highly recommend them to others

Megan
Megan Perth, WA

They are the dream team in car dealerships! Simply amazing!

I had written off my car and was in a rush for another one. I got jerked around by so many car dealerships until I came across our car autos. I found a car online I was interested in, it was 6:45 at night and I called and spoke to Ryan who was absolutely amazing. He offered to drive from maddington to me in the rain just so I could view the car and take the stress out of me trying to find a way to get there. Ryan and Joey came and within 30 minutes I had purchased the car. I have never had such amazing genuine service and I cannot recommend them enough! By far the best car yard I have ever come across. Thank you so much! 100/10!

JohnE
JohnEPerth, WA

Good Service and Suitable hire Car

Good friendly service. Car was old but in good condition and met our needs. No problems at all with the car.

Good car Yard Just avoid Merve

Caleb Beale
Caleb BealePerth, WA

hidden gem!!

Saw these guys as I was walking away from looking at cars and thought "hmmm sure lets take a look"...... told these guys I was looking for something practical and long lasting and they delivered in spades. These guys are definitely worth a look and a bit off trust as I watched them closely dealing with other people to make sure they weren't just telling me what I wanted to hear and I'm happy with everything I saw and heard.

Di Mc
Di McPerth, WA

Friendly,helpful,customer focused

Well serviced and presented quality used cars at a really fair price. I'm very happy with my Outback and dealings with Merv and his mechanics. I will be recommending Our Cars to others.
Di