Our Car Autos

Our Car Autos

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Caleb Beale
Caleb BealePerth, WA

hidden gem!!

Saw these guys as I was walking away from looking at cars and thought "hmmm sure lets take a look"...... told these guys I was looking for something practical and long lasting and they delivered in spades. These guys are definitely worth a look and a bit off trust as I watched them closely dealing with other people to make sure they weren't just telling me what I wanted to hear and I'm happy with everything I saw and heard.

Store Locationalbany highway
Di Mc
Di McPerth, WA

Friendly,helpful,customer focused

Well serviced and presented quality used cars at a really fair price. I'm very happy with my Outback and dealings with Merv and his mechanics. I will be recommending Our Cars to others.
Di

Other Car Dealerships

Jack
JackPeel, WA

Great Car, Awesome Price.

Purchased a Territory from these guys very happy with the car and customer service ask for Dan the Man.
Great location right next to the Maddington Train Station so pickup was easy coming from Mandurah.

Store LocationOur Car Autos Maddington
Car Dealerships

Find out how Our Car Autos compares to other Car Dealerships

Johny
Johny

Great car, great price

Merv's laid back approach really appeals. Being Kiwis fresh off the boat, we felt at that the reviews were accurate. He's a great bloke with a fair priced product, his team is very helpful too. The trader in me had fun with our friendly banter, thanks again Merv.