Physical store, Online store

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (0)
Lincoln

Lincoln

Great store at GeppsCross, Luke has looked after us both times for two separate lounges.

The store is well layed out and the staff aren't pushy like others. Everyone is more than happy to help with any needs and ordering.

Store LocationGepps Cross south Australia
Google G.

Google G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honesty, communication, the things we want from a retailer

The products were great, the prices fantastic, what furniture we recieved was delivered and assembled, all rubish removed. This is where the problems start, not all the furniture arrived, when we chased it up they apologised, said the rest would be three weeks away, three weeks later rang again, "sorry it's three weeks away", no communication from them, commented on their Facebook page and they deleted it, maybe they should try communicating with their customers instead of censoring them

Store LocationGrand Junction
Lilycool

Lilycool

Best service

I love shopping at our furniture warehouse. These staffs are so friendly. I have really good experience with Phil. He is so amazing. I had some issues with my orders. My dinning sets order are too big for my dinning room so I need to exchange to another set. Phil tried to help me solve this! I definitely recommend my friends.

JohnandSue

JohnandSueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

VERY HAPPY

The store was easy to get around
The staff were very helpful without any pressure to purchase
The item that we purchased is proving to be the correct choice for us
The team that delivered it to us were excellent
Our purchase was; The BONDI 3 seater + 2 recliners in Premium charcoal rhino suede

Store LocationOur Furniture Warehouse Gepps Cross SA

Excellent service and excellent products

Excellent service - really helpful staff and the manager was very helpful to a minor issue we had. I would definitely and have already recommended to anyone looking to purchase furniture from this business

Francis T.

Francis T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

From Sales to Delivery, service is Amazing!

Store LocationGepps Cross, South Australia
Damian H

Damian HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paris Furniture

Josh A.Our Furniture Warehouse

Hey Damian, thanks for the kind words. Our team will be so happy to ready this. Many thanks again and we are so glad you are happy :)

Lucinda

LucindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend Our Furniture Warehouse.

Great customer service from the moment we stepped foot into the store. Very satisfied with the range of products in store and on display. Found exactly what we were hoping to find. The whole process was easy and the delivery service was exceptional. Highly recommend!

dazzshel

dazzshelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Range at Affordable Prices

The whole process was made easy from ordering to delivery. Even better was the two day wait instead of 8-9weeks as it’s made right here. Gepps Cross get out there!

Great business

Great service through the whole process. Ordered our lounge after great in store service. We had a prolonged layby period while we completed some work on our newly built home and they were very patient with us. Delivered quickly once we were ready and had great communication with the delivery guy to country SA. We will be buying another 2 lounges from them soon and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good people to deal with and the issue we had dealt with in a professional and timely manner highly recommend them and would not hesitate to buy from them again look forward to getting our new loung suite

wayne

wayneFar West, NSW

excellent service

totally satisfied with the service over the phone, excellent value and customer service all round. they arranged all aspects of the sale including fright in excellent time and price. would recommend to anyone.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store Locationgepps cross homemaker store gepps cross adelaide.

Nina Selleck

Nina SelleckCentral, SA

Best in store experience.!!!

I found the customers service from Phil to be some of the best I have encountered. He worked with me and helped me choose the best lounge and accessories to go with. I never felt pressured or bothered while I was in store I was free to potter around and make my own decisions but received great assistance when I needed it. I would highly recommend our furniture warehouse to any of my friends or family. It’s great to have a store like that in South Australia.

Store LocationHome Maker Centre Gepps Cross SA

Review collected in partnership with Our Furniture Warehouse

Everyone compliments these beautiful and comfy chairs. Fabulous service too!

I had never heard of Furniture Warehouse before and stumbled across them. Now, it will be the first place I go. Superior service inside the store, no salesy pressure, great prices on items and delivery. The delivery guy was wonderful; friendly, helpful and he unpacked, assembled and removed rubbish swiftly and with care. I'm always receiving compliments on these beautiful chairs. Thank you!

Store LocationGepps X HQ
Frances

FrancesAdelaide, South Australia

I have bought TV cabinet,Display cabinet and 2 lamp tables very happy with service and staff which are 1class

The staff great delivery fantastic all furniture put together all rubbish b taken away would recommend to any one glad I found store. Went to Harvey Norman's wasn't happy with service

Kerrie

Kerrie

Excellent easy and friendly

I have purchased twice online from this company and have had the easiest transactions both times. The items I have purchased have been great quality which is a relief as when you buy online it can be a bit of a gamble especially when purchasing a lounge suite. The staff bent over backwards to ensure that I was happy considering I had made a miscalculation with delivery. I would highly recommend this SA business for their quality price and customer service. Their country delivery team were also extremely good A & R removals.

Donna Scott

Donna ScottCentral, SA

Outstanding

Absolutely fantastic service and awesome selection of lounge suites! Nothing was too hard for the staff! Easy and did not feel pressured! Excellent customer service! Offers easy delivery and set up

Store LocationGepps Cross store
LNosatti

LNosattiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best service in SA

The wonderful staff helped us with our purchase while we had our two sons there and it was the most stress free shipping for a long time. Delivery was within days and the 5 year fabric protect is just absolutely a must with the kids. Brought a beautiful lounge suit from this company. Service and price was absolutely awesome from the time I entered the door till the time of delivery. I would highly recommend shopping here, I know I will be going back.

Store LocationGepps cross

Excellent, from sales to delivery

Sales team was great and did everything to accommodate our needs.
Delivery was timely and delivery guy was the happiest man and a pleasure to work with.
Both pricing and range matched our previous research.
Would definitely recommend.

Best service ever

Never had such great friendly online service. Was looking for a cuddle chair that was way more expensive at other stores and found it easy on Our Furniture Warehouse site. After very quick replies to my email made the purchase and the chair was delivered to VIC within 3 days. The quality of the chair is oustanding and it looks amazing and so comfortable.
Thank you to an amazing team, we very much appreciate how easy you made this experience.