OurMoneyMarket

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term6 years
Smileitseasy

SmileitseasyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hike your interest rate offer if you dont accept their offer with 24 hours!

This place is absolute scam. They make you go through the approval process before they even give you the market rate. Effecting your credit score. If you don't take their offer within 24 hours they will then hit you with a lift in interest rate. Then blame you for having the audacity to compare the market.

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless

Pre-approved me for an amount of $35000 after checking my financials then changed their minds to $2500 despite having a $14000 fully owned vehicle as collateral, and asked for a guarantor despite not needing one for the pre-approval. I also had the financial capability/cash inflow to service the loan 5x over. Waste of time. Loan interest rate was also falsely advertised.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Panels

Provided on line advice that the loan was approved on the basis of an ability to repay the loan and access to financial records but this was not enough and continued to seek ever more information and a demand for security to repay what for all intents and purposes was a small amount. Also emails were unsigned and without any personal details. We have now reached a point where we are dealing with robots.

Application Process
Personal Loans

Find out how OurMoneyMarket compares to other Personal Loans

Shugar L.

Shugar L.asked

Hi, I just signed up and it went well but when I logged in, I cant log in. I tried signing up again and it went through, so meaning the first sign up was not valid? And when I logged in again for the second time I signed up, still cant log in, it just said, invalid password. I carefully typed in the details but still I wasnt able to log in. Why this is happening where infact I did sign up and typed in my details carefully and surely?

OurMoneyMarket

Hi Shugar, we're sorry to hear that you had some difficulties with this. We will reach out to you via email to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards,

Joshua E.
Joshua E.

Same thing happened to me. How do i resolve

Get an answer from our members and OurMoneyMarket representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingYes
Interest Rate7.04% p.a.
Comparison Rate 9.06% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00