OurMoneyMarket

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (53) and Variable Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.5 years
Vannessa

VannessaNorth Queensland, QLD

So simple

This process was quick and easy, Jake was so friendly and reassuring.
The rate is comparable with any bank and the establishment fees are lower.
Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Elyse

Elyse Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing service and quick application!

The application process was super quick and easy! When I called, I spoke with Nathan who was very helpful and explained everything I needed to know. I am really impressed and I will be recommending!

Personal loan review

Our Money Market has been wonderful with their speed of outcome, communication and customer service - specifically want to give a big thank you to Ruiann with his exceptional service. Thanks!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Brooke.S

Brooke.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second to none!

First of all would like to say a massive thank you to Nathan, Tyler and ruiann for helping me with my application.
Answered all questions I had (there was a lot haha) and clearly explained and helped every step of the way.
Would highly recommend for their prompt response and quick process.
Had a response after sending an application through within hours and had a decision back within a day.
Customer service was second to none!
Thank you so much guys!

DAVID M.

DAVID M.

Amazing!

We couldn’t recommend the team at Our Money Market anymore. Before accidentally stumbling on them we had been to three brokers who had quoted us high rates and had wasted 3 days for us. We contacted Handy and within 20mins we were approved and funds were settled the next business day. Now to renovate - the fun continues!

Happy customer

Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Very friendly and extremely fast turn around

So friendly and quick. They took the time to call me and run through my contract before I even signed. Very quick to process and it was nice to speak to them. It was better than dealing with the bank, I felt like a person not an algorithm

Emma Anderson

Emma AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very positive experience

Quick service, fast turn around time, well explained. We requested a last-minute small increase to the loan amount, and it was re-approved within hours. Funds made available within a few days of contact.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wow. Super fast

Easy process. Very quick turn around time. Great service from staff. Great rates. Upfront fee was bit high for my liking but other fees are reasonable. Highly recomend to any one.

Great local service

Super fast and efficient process. These guys have helped us out enormously.
Phone support was always available when required and very helpful to guide throughout the process, including links sent to phone.
Many thanks

Find out how OurMoneyMarket compares to other Personal Loans

All round overwhelming positive experience.

Friendly, genuinely helpful and efficient customer service. Straight forward and clear processes and competitive product.

I explained i was purchasing a vehicle in another city. They went above and beyond to line everything up in advance and complete an express transfer. The whole team was aware and standing by to make it a seamless experience - blown away really.

Karen Hewitt

Karen HewittGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A seamless process

Nick was absolutely wonderful. He made the loan application quick and straight forward and explained everything. I was very impressed with his customer service and would highly recommend him in the future

Doobie

DoobieMid North Coast, NSW

total experience

Everything about this application was easy as....the boys were very polite and patient as we went through the process...I would definetely recommend to my friends..I guess the loan set up cost was more than I thought it would be at $800...I found the application uncomplicated and therefor no real stress attached...certainly okay about the interest rate...thank you

Jade B

Jade BCentral West, NSW

Wow, how easy and stress free

Wow!! Nathan and Ankit were next level professional and gave efficiency that the big 4 banks have not offered. I wish I found them sooner and will definitely use them in the future if the service stays as is.

Iesha S.

Iesha S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan with no strings attached

Customer service was outstanding! Ankit and Jacky were amazing they answered all my questions with clarity and as a young person taking out their first loan I was completely satisfied I wasn’t getting taken advantage of!

Melinda B.

Melinda B.South West, QLD

Brilliant service

Customer service was amazing - truly next level!! Such a pain free experience with a quick approval process and Ruiann was more than helpful with all our needs.

Extremely satisfied, definitely recommend!!

Lorraine H.

Lorraine H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Life and Money Saver

I was very impressed as to how easy this process was and how wonderful Nathan was in answering all my questions. I would defiantly never hesitate to recommend Our Money Market to help getting anyone out of a bind. Using them again would not be an issue. Very friendly and helpful and easy to use what more could
you ask for.

Aaron

AaronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yep. They’re good.

These guys are super fast. I applied and within 15 minutes I had an offer....might have been less than that. I don’t know how they do it, but it was awesome and the rate was much lower than what my bank had offered me. Pretty amazing

JenJen

JenJenGold coast Queensland

Great product!

So easy .-just complete online form, & upload bank statements from a link. Fast approval just a day or so once all details provided. Quick responses by email and easy to contact by phone . Customer service great. Whole process So much easier than going to a bank. Definitely recommend.

Ana

AnaCanberra 2600, ACT

I had quick and friendly customer service from this company.
Money came through super fast and it was hassle free. So easy to apply for finance. This really helped for last minute wedding expenses, and a great interest rate!

Rana

RanaPerth, WA

Excellent!

Ruiann from our money market was so good at answering all of my questions! Would definitely deal with him again. Low rates a lot lower than other places I’ve used in the past!