OurMoneyMarket

OurMoneyMarket (page 2 of 5)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (56) and Variable Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.6 years
Aaron

AaronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yep. They’re good.

These guys are super fast. I applied and within 15 minutes I had an offer....might have been less than that. I don’t know how they do it, but it was awesome and the rate was much lower than what my bank had offered me. Pretty amazing

JenJen

JenJenGold coast Queensland

Great product!

So easy .-just complete online form, & upload bank statements from a link. Fast approval just a day or so once all details provided. Quick responses by email and easy to contact by phone . Customer service great. Whole process So much easier than going to a bank. Definitely recommend.

Ana

AnaCanberra 2600, ACT

I had quick and friendly customer service from this company.
Money came through super fast and it was hassle free. So easy to apply for finance. This really helped for last minute wedding expenses, and a great interest rate!

Rana

RanaPerth, WA

Excellent!

Ruiann from our money market was so good at answering all of my questions! Would definitely deal with him again. Low rates a lot lower than other places I’ve used in the past!

Eniac

EniacMurray Region, NSW

Excellent service!

The process of applying for the loan was smooth. Great customer service answering all my questions promptly. I would recommend Our Money Market to anyone. Definitely will be using them again.

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service! So helpful!

We have now applied for two loans through this company and have been 110% satisfied each time! When we tell our family and friends our loan is through “our money market” and they have never heard of them before their face expressions change. Because they are not a well-known company people get worried. What took us weeks through a credit union, our money market did it about an hour. You ring, your speaking to someone within a minute. You email, and they respond within a short time. They are so very helpful and friendly. Recommend 100%!!

Megan

Megan South Australia

A perfect example of fantastic customer service

We found out about Our money market from our pool company installer and they have since helped us with two loans. Not only was the process so simple, it was quick and funds were transferred so quickly. A special mention to Ruiann for going above and beyond with answering all our questions and being so understanding and helpful. We highly recommended this company.

Val

ValGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, competitive rate !

OurMoneyMarket has made the loan process effortless for me. Friendly and prompt customer service who have been patient with all the questions and concerns I have. Definitely would use them again. With quick response and helpful staff, they have made the lending process so much easier for me. Thank you OurMoneyMarket!

Fantastic friendly service

Fantastic service. Really friendly and helpful staff and an easy but thorough application process. Will definitely be using them again in the future for any loans we need. Keep up the great work!

Fantastic service.

Fantastic borrowing experience. Easy application process, prompt replies to my questions via email, loan was settled quickly. Much easier than other online loan applications in the past, and great interest rate.

Margaret S.

Margaret S.Sydney, NSW

Great car rate

Super fast great rate. Nathan was very helpful, he has a lot of experience, he gave me a great rate for a new car. I would definitely recommend the company.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Excellent and highly recommend

Excellent customer service and very friendly staff. I highly recommend. And I would like to say thank you to Adam and Ruiann. You guys are number one! Thanks for all your help.

Listened and worked with me to achieve a good outcome.

I would like to thank the Our Money Market team for initially listening to the situation that I was in and helping me when I didn't have many options. Costs to do with the loan that I had were explained to me and there were no surprises. My situation changed again and I was able to add to my loan with changes to repayments explained. Any questions or queries that I had were dealt with promptly and courteously. They also helped me consolidate my debts and as I progressed worked with me to make a good outcome achievable. Am very happy with the service I received.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and Easy Application

Adam was incredibly helpful during my application to refinance my car loan. I was offered a so much lower rate. The whole application and assessment process was easy and fast. It only took two days to receive the fund a lot sooner than I expected. I was super satisfied with my experience with OurMoneyMarket.

Find out how OurMoneyMarket compares to other Personal Loans

Excellent communication, easy to deal with. Would give 6 stars if I could. Well done!

From application to settlement the team were easy to work with and excellent customer service! Prompt replies for any questions I had, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Well done.

OurMoneyMarketOurMoneyMarket

Hi Adam, we really appreciate your positive feedback and you were a pleasure to deal with!

Caro

CaroSale

Would definitely recommend to others

What an easy process. Can't believe how quickly my request was attended to. Great customer service from the Our Money Market. I can now get back on track and look forward to less stress and a positive future. Thankyou
Caroline

Amanda

AmandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service - Highly Recommend

Excellent customer service, The whole process was straight forward and easy and have found there follow up service fantastic as well - everything they said they would do They did!!! Cannot recommend highly enough - Staff polite and efficient.

Mark S.

Mark S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend using this company for your next personal loan. Was approved whilst on the phone.

Thank you very much for your service Claudia. You were incredibly professional and kind throughout the process.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service - Strongly recommended

You couldn't get better service or a quicker personal loan. Nathan from Our Money Market was caring, polite and extremely knowledgeable. After having poor service from one of the BIG banks, I was amazed at the rate that I was given by Our Money Market and how easy approval was. If I ever need a loan again, I won't go past "Our Money Market". Thank you Nathan for helping us to make our backyard renovation dreams come true.