Oust 3 In 1

Oust 3 In 1

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Terrible

Ditch it, throw it in the bin, it is a nice smelling poison.
There are non chemical commercial cleaners available now and I will go with those.
It smells okay
It may kill germs but before you spray it, have a good read of the side of the can. On mine, the warning list is a mile long. It includes little items such as not to spray it in a room with pets such as birds or in rooms used by babies. No company will ever write such damning warnings unless there are compelling legal reasons to do that. I'm sorry, but if a spray is so dangerous that you shouldn't take a baby into the same room without airing it(and that's in the warning) then quite frankly, how good is it for the rest of us? I'll take my chance with the germs.

Rosana

Rosanaasked

is this product suitable for curry smell removal?

grl8862
grl8862

You can try, but I doubt it. To get rid of curry smells or any other strong food smells you need to use a professional grade ozone machine.
You can hire them for the day rather than buying. Just google "ozone machine". There are plenty of web sites and YouTube clips about how they work. It's about the only solution to permanently get rid of curry smells. You can try washing walls and surfaces down with white vinegar and water. Maybe try that first before parting with any cold hard cash to bring out the big guns.