Oust 3 In 1

Oust 3 In 1

Good product

I used Oust 3 in 1 in every winter for surfaces and to keep at bay winter viruses, it is an awesome product, but do read the product information when using :)

MissyA
MissyAAU

Good

LOVELY! It is a beautiful air freshener/ disinfectant that comes in lovely fragrances. Good value for money and also provides peace of mind that you are not only freshening the house but killing nasty germs.
I love the fragrances these come in! They are so lovely and not at all overpowering. They disinfect the air as well as hard surfaces which provides peace of mind that I am also protecting my family from germs and such. The can it comes in is quite nice and it lasts quite a long time so it is also good value for money. They freshen the air for a while as the scent lingers throughout the room. Absolutely beautiful.
Absolutely nothing at all!

sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Terrible

Ditch it, throw it in the bin, it is a nice smelling poison.
There are non chemical commercial cleaners available now and I will go with those.
It smells okay
It may kill germs but before you spray it, have a good read of the side of the can. On mine, the warning list is a mile long. It includes little items such as not to spray it in a room with pets such as birds or in rooms used by babies. No company will ever write such damning warnings unless there are compelling legal reasons to do that. I'm sorry, but if a spray is so dangerous that you shouldn't take a baby into the same room without airing it(and that's in the warning) then quite frankly, how good is it for the rest of us? I'll take my chance with the germs.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Oust 3 In 1 compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

toosh_88
toosh_88South East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommended it

It's pretty expensive. And the smell is disgusting!!! I had to walk away it's that terrible. We used it for our Pet store, we usually use glen 20 and other products, only bought oust as it was on sale!! terrible do not buy it!! it stinks!
the smell was awful!
the smell!!! disgusting!

Rosana
Rosanaasked

is this product suitable for curry smell removal?

grl8862
grl8862

You can try, but I doubt it. To get rid of curry smells or any other strong food smells you need to use a professional grade ozone machine.
You can hire them for the day rather than buying. Just google "ozone machine". There are plenty of web sites and YouTube clips about how they work. It's about the only solution to permanently get rid of curry smells. You can try washing walls and surfaces down with white vinegar and water. Maybe try that first before parting with any cold hard cash to bring out the big guns.