Oust 3 In 1

Oust 3 In 1

mandst

mandstSydney

Love Oust! BRING IT BACK

Oust has a much nicer smell than another other surface sanitiser and we always had several cans dotted around the house in every bathroom, in the laundry, children's rooms and the garage. Awesome when the mother'sgroup has been over and snotty toddlers have touched/sucked everything. Now I can't find it anywhere and we are sparingly using our last two cans in stock. Why discontinue such a helpful and not ce smelling product??????

Love this spray

I've been using Oust 3- in1 for yrs. It's the only product that actually works on my sons very potent BO. I don't understand why the makers of this product, ( an award winning product.) would stop selling it. I've looked everywhere, I'm unable to find it. Please bring it back, my nose begs you. No seriously, bring it back.

Sweet breeze

I have been using OUST for many many years and love it. When I go to other homes you can understand why I consider this product is the best. The only problem is it is always hard to find, I love the bigger tin. I recommend this to every one. All my family use it. Other products are to over the top on the camouflage smell.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Oust 3 In 1 compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

grl8862NSW, 2263

Best Air Freshener Ever !

Greatest fragrance I've ever bought for a household air freshener. Can't get enough of it!!!!
It works! Smells disappear, no, completely destroyed!
Sadly, most other brands smell like too much like public toilets. They are worse than the smell they are trying to HIDE.
I'd buy this company based in this one product.

Rosana

Rosanaasked

is this product suitable for curry smell removal?

grl8862

You can try, but I doubt it. To get rid of curry smells or any other strong food smells you need to use a professional grade ozone machine.
You can hire them for the day rather than buying. Just google "ozone machine". There are plenty of web sites and YouTube clips about how they work. It's about the only solution to permanently get rid of curry smells. You can try washing walls and surfaces down with white vinegar and water. Maybe try that first before parting with any cold hard cash to bring out the big guns.