Out and About Healthcare Qld

Out and About Healthcare Qld

Furperson

FurpersonSydney, NSW

S26 Verve Scooter

I have just had a wonderful experience with Nicole who helped me with my purchase of an S26 Verve Scooter. Moving from a car to a scooter is not an easy transition but in my situation of having MS I have no choice, and the transition has been made so much easier with the help of Nicole, who was polite, cheerful, helpful, and patient with me throughout the whole procedure. Thank you Nicole and Out and About should feel proud to have you as an employee!

Janeane S.

Janeane S.Hunter Region, NSW

I've been needing a mobility scooter for years

I love how compact and easy it is to lift and transport my S21M manual folding scooter, it's also easy to manouver and drive. Extremely happy with my purchase! The delivery was faster than I expected! It also comes already assembled, that makes it all that less stressful. Just unpack and start driving!

Great service.

As I have a home in NSW & QLD, I purchased a 2nd Brio 3 auto to leave 1 in each home and avoid having to travel with the unit.
The service and deliver was, as usual, 1st class, I have no hesitation in recommending Out and About Healthcare, and excellent company in every way.

Pat P

Pat PHunter Region, NSW

Very efficient service by Out and About Healthcare, with the purchase of our new Brio 4 Delux folding mobility scooter.

The communications during the purchase and delivery were excellent and the scooter arrived within a couple of days.
It is difficult purchasing a product unseen, but the assistance we received in answering all our questions prior to purchase satisfied us that we were making the right decision.
On arrival the scooter has met all our expectations. We now look forward to my husband enjoying improved mobility.
Thank you to everyone at Out & About Healthcare

My experience with out and about has been excellent.

Thank you Out and about for the service I received when buying my S26
mobility scooter. It arrived before time and in excellent condition.
Unfortunately I have not used it much to date but am building a lifter to get it into my car. Thank You

salean

salean

People who care and understand.

Bought a 225 chair 5 months ago, and it developed a problem Phoned and received The best after care service, Kind, Helpful, Professional team, went out of their way to help and I am so thankful as my mobility issues mean I need the use of my chair for long periods of time cant thank them enough, Highly Recommend.

Dougall

DougallCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Products and service

I recently purchased a Heartway Maxx electric wheelchair and a transitional chair. Brilliant service from Angela and the team. Ordered one day arrived the next and we are in Central Qld. Great products and service. Have just received the Therapeutic Massage bed, it hasn’t disappointed, arrived within 2 days of placing order, no more restless nights and discomfort. I would highly recommend Out and About Healthcare, excellent staff with great product knowledge, everything was excellent from the ordering to the delivery. Keep up the good work, I will highly recommend this business to anyone requiring these type of aids.

Kate Bylund

Kate BylundPerth

Travel Scooter

We purchased a Heartway Brio 4 Deluxe Travel Scooter from Steve at the Gnangara (Perth) branch, and couldn't be happier with both the scooter and the sales and service provided by Steve and the team. We can thoroughly recommend them for the excellent, caring attention they gave to my husband. Thanks, Steve!

selecting wheelchair

All the staff were very helpful ,excellent service . From sales to delivery driver .
In the end I choose companion 150 for portability for overseas travelling , over the other wheelchairs they had on display at the store .

Portable electric scooter

We are very happy with the portable fold up CLIO electric scooter we bought from the Perth branch of Out and About. It was just what we needed, and my wife is able to easily stow it in our Car boot. Their service was very professional and helpful.

arney p

arney pThe Mallee, VIC

Fold up scooter

I am very happy with my fold up scooter and it was such an easy transaction from the people at OUT AND ABOUT HEALTHCARE AT QLD. The staff are all so friendly and polite..

One happy customer

Very happy with the customer service, Yvette was extremely patient with my questions and provided good advice. I received, product delivered quickly and it is exactly what I was hoping, thank you

mobility scooter

Very happy great customer services would highly recommend. I explained what my needs and disability and they guided me in the right product. Delivery same day!!!!! fully explained on operations

Love my scooter

Peter

PeterPerth

Excellent product

The folding wheelchair is very well made and is very easy to use. Excellent service from supplier. The sales staff were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this product and company to anyone.

Bob

BobFRankston North

Brilliant I have my independance back again

Love the S8X despite a minor hiccup sorted by Ross in Vic within 24hours. Follow up has been terrific and has reassured me of the quality and service of the company I'm dealing with. Keep up the good work.
Dan Ross Jessica and Angela
Luv yaz all

Finally found a good bed

Have searched high and low for a good bed. Finally found one at out and about healthcare in Gnangara. It is the cloud and I am sleeping as if on a real cloud, soft but still supporting, thanks to zero gravity. The staff are very, very knowledgeable, dedicated and believe in the product they sell. No hard sell technique, just lots of information and time to try out different beds in the showroom. Can't speak highly enough of them. My back also appreciate the comfortable bed.

Heartway Aviator S8X- Perfect choice.

I bought the Aviator S8X from Out and About Healthcare and couldn't be happier. The staff were always friendly, helpful and courteous. Dan & Maddy were great, their knowledge of and delivery of the product was first class. I highly recommend Out & About Healthcare.

Val

ValPerth

Companion 150 Independence at last

The best scooter

I purchased a Mantra scooter I am very happy with it .The service I got was great Dan was the person on the phone was great did so much to help me nothing was a problem ,the staff that answer the phone are wonderful as they speak so nice and can get answer for you I would recommend this company and when I need other things I will use them . Thanks to all the staff