Out and About Healthcare Qld

Out and About Healthcare Qld (page 2 of 2)

rachelle

rachelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Out and About with Heart that Care

In fact I write to commend the team now based in Pert WA.

I had the great pleasure to make contact with Out and About as I was introduced to the "mini mobility electric scooters range" for mobility as daily my range of mobilty is failing. The initial advice of the telephone was so good I was made an appointment to visit a new opened outlet in the Northern Perth suburbs. The range of products on display was very impressive. So much so that I bought a Brio 4 Deluxe on the spot and took it away in the back of my car. It really is wonderful machine and is giving me back a better quality of life. I thank the high professional standards and helpfulness of all the staff at Out and About Healthcare. THANK YOU

JoJo Berry

JoJo BerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Heartway Brio 3 Deluxe Folding Mobility Scooter ... Woohoo!!!

My new wheels have changed my life.

Angela and Chelsea did everything they could to help me purchase my new wheelchair, after I'd been mostly confined to bed for months. From inquiry to delivery, it took just a week to get me rolling. The HW2 bariatric manual wheelchair is of strong, sturdy construction with a diverse range of tweaks for individualised comfort. It's a quality machine that will help me get back into the world. Thank you Out and About Healthcare. You're outstanding service and assistance has helped to dramatically improve my quality of life.

Runcornbuild

RuncornbuildBrisbane

Wonderful all terrain wheelchair!

Love my new explorer beach wheelchair! It has given me freedom and independence at our farm. The staff at Out and About are fantastic. Brought me a chair all the way to the beach so I could trial it on the sand and make sure it was suitable for what I needed it for. Thanks for a smooth and effortless purchase and fantastic after sales service.

Brio Portable Scooter - Anne

BRUCE

BRUCE

Great Products and Customer Service

Companion 150 electric wheelchair and Solax Portable Hoist

My wife is thrilled with her Companion 150 fitted with elevating legrests. She is unable to operate a manual self propelled chair but the Companion allows her to move about and do things without having to wait for assistance from someone. The Solax hoist will allow me to safely lift the Companion 150 into a vehicle without injury to myself.

I am a mechanical/structural engineer and I am impressed with the quality of both items.

Fantastic

Thanks you so much, we r so happy with the Companion electric wheelchair, I have gone from a yellow Learners to Open in less than 3 rides, I have got my confidence back.

Stuckonthebeachchair

StuckonthebeachchairTownsville

Expensive Beach Observer headache

Out And About Pulled Out All Stops To Get Johnny Out And About

Perfect

Awesome power chair wished I bought years before. I can’t wait to take it to the shops I can’t wait for the battery’s to be charged. Now I can go out with the rest of the family not not worry about how I going to take my chair

December 1st 2017 Update: After sales

I wish to add The workers do an awesome after sales job. They are very concerned if you have a problem and help you out the best way they can. They are so passionate about their work. i can say 100% I be back to buy my next scooter/powerchair with them. Keep up the great work

Lenny

LennyPerth

my scooter

I am happy to have received my Venus s9 scooter from your Perth shop and I have very good help in getting the right scooter you and I pleased with it and I had good instructions in how use it and care for it and I will being going back to your Perth store if I require any more items

Fantastic service

Great communication and fast friendly service. Deliver was awesome and Brian was lovely and great at ensuring we knew how to use our new chair. I will continue to use this supplier

Just perfect for my husband

Folds up just great. Is still a little heavy for me to lift but at the moment he can also help me lift it a little. Will get plenty of use when we are away.

Solax Mobie

Very knowledgeable and very professional with purchasing, invoicing and forwarding from Queensland to Victoria. Ordered Thursday evening arrived Monday afternoon. Exactly what I ordered. No hesitation in recommending the company.

Freedom again!

I recently purchased a Brio De luxe travel scooter and am very happy with the product and the service.
Paperwork was easy and stress free and delivery was prompt and friendly with full explanation of the operation of the scooter.

Gavin H

Gavin HAuckland

Well pleased

i purchased over the internet from New Zealand and am more than satisfied with the experience. the wheelchair is as promised and performs as i was assured. Follow up calls to the customer service personnel have been treated with courtesy and given due attention.

Smeetla

SmeetlaNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Scooter shame about getting parts

Bought this rather expensive scooter 18mths ago for my wife...
The tyres don't last however so ordered some & was charged $50 for courier delivery. A full week later, O&A cant give me a tracking number but insist the parts have been despatched. Meanwhile, [name removed] is housebound & the only response from Out & About Dontcare is that I have the option to cancel the order, leaving a very expensive scooter completely useless & my wife still housebound.