Outback Equipment

Outback Equipment (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Outback Equipment

3.8

Item never arrived and no refund

I have ordered item nearly two weeks ago and still no arrival. I have paid for express shipping . I've emailed multiple times , rang multiple times and lodged dispute via the online portal. No response I suspect they do this regularly as the negative reviews match my story. Please be cautious purchasing

David
David

The order number is N209132. Could you respond with date and time of refund issued and when I can expect it in my account. I will post this here so the people understand you have done your best to help a customer. Thank you

Horrible seller

They don't care, they take your money for express postage, and ignore complains that it took 8 working days to get the item 184 kms. Do not deal with these people.

Nick
Nick

Baintech 100 amp vcr

Thank you to Aden and Dave for their quick response in shipping my vcr it fits well and operates as it should well done outback equipment thanks again Aden and Dave

Craig

Cancelled order but failed to give refund

I ordered an item but had to cancel the order almost immediately as i found out I had received same item as a gift. Messaged and emailed them to cancel order within 30mins of placing order. Phoned next day and was told order would be cancelled no problem and I would be refunded in full. That was over 3 weeks ago and still waiting on refund. Phone calls make no difference, just get told it will be escalated for refund but nothing happens. Would never buy from or recommend these guys again, ever.

N193128

False Advertising

Glenn
GlennVictoria

No communication

I ordered a caravan cover 17 days ago (estimated delivery was 4 days at the time of purchase) and there is still no tracking available through my membership login. I emailed the company several days ago; no response. I emailed again 2 days ago; no response. Payment has been taken from my account however I have no idea if or when I will receive delivery.

CaroS
CaroSBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service and false expectations

False and misleading advertising

Beware: This company advertises bonuses to get you to buy and then don't follow through with what their add clearly says.
I bought an air compressor from Outback Equipment with the promise of a free gift at checkout if I purchased that day. I paid for the compressor only to be told that the add was a mistake and I wont be receiving the promised bonus.
After follow up emails I was finally offered a refund but no free gift.
Would not recommend buying anything from this company especially when offering apparent free/bonus items.

WeiryGold Coast

Diggin the Diggar

My purchase experience with Outback Equipment was easy and excellent, the fact that it was post free made my purchase even sweeter and it was efficiently delivered within 2 days. Their communication was excellent. The Diggar Shovel is an excellent product. Made of solid acrylic the handles screw on and off easily and are both strong when attached. The spade of the shovel is a great size and sturdy steel with turned edges. The size appeals to me as we tow an off road van and the Diggar stowes away nicely in the front hatch of the van, in its carry bag ready for use.

Weiry

No worries happy to give credit were it’s due. Nothing better than to buy from a business that is run so efficiently.
regards

Bill G
Bill GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could be the difference between a good road trip and a bad experience.

Just fitted these and then completed over 2500 kms through mostly outback country - no kangaroos challenged my car, nor any other critters. Choice or chance? Who knows but I am happy with the real trial

Skipping Skippy

I started using the plain black version in Central Australia - (no joke intended) - & had only one hit
at very much under the recommended speed for them to work . So after 8 years of them being cooked &sand blasted I've replaced them with these flash looking chrome ones

Tristan
TristanSydney

Good products, fast delivery and good customer service!

I ordered on Outback Equipment after reading a lot of reviews online about the equipment I wanted to buy (Maxtraxx and a air compressor). Outback equipment offered the best price.

For the air compressor, I chose the Mean Mother Adventurer 3. We previously used a cheap small compressor and what a difference! I've used it 4 or 5 times now and I am really satisfied with it. The compressor did not heat up too much, it was fast and the remote is convenient.

Perfect customer service

Thank you the snorkel was easy to fit and looks really good and great price and communication was really good fast delivery

Outback EquipmentOutback Equipment

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! WILL NOT BE BACK AS A CUSTOMER.

Very happy with product

Adjustable towbar was very easy to fit. Easy to change height of tongue for different trailers 3.5 tonne capacity ideal for caravan

Robo24
Robo24Collinsville qld

Experts in the field

Excellent product range and very knowledgeable.everything you need for camping and caravaning.competitive pricing and availability.i would recommend highly.great service given.

Phil F
Phil FTamborine Mountain

Good price and delivery service

I have just started caravaning and needed extended mirrors to see whats behind. I would buy from them again. Thanks

Dave
Dave

Car Cover

Extremely happy with the quality of the cover as well as with Outback Equipment. I would certainly use Outback Equipment again.

Chris T
Chris TMatcham

Zero service

Like other poster I ordered and paid for goods and was then contacted to call a 1300 number to confirm order or goods would not be shipped. After trying 6 times over 2 days I called a mobile no. contained in an email and was told that if they were busy the phone would ring out and they do not get notification of my call. In the meantime they are sat on my money. I’ve requested a refund which I have been told will be actioned today. Time will tell but no further interest in ordering from this company

douglasWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

De-flappers

The de-flappers fitted perfectly with the added curved awning support bar made the whole plan of stopping the awning from moving around in the wind ,thanks again.

Glad to help out .

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product - great service

Very helpful customer service after ordering the wrong style car dash mat but was changed quickly before despatch. Delivery was quick. Extremely happy with product. Great quality.

Jobbo
Jobbo

Great dash matt

This dash matt fitted perfectly and is finnished off very well, looks great and does the job very well that it was intended for.

Tymon
TymonIllawarra, NSW

Deliberately wasting my time and lied to

Bought a Maxxair fan. 500+ dollars disappears from the card instantly. Wait. Two weeks. Nothing. Call up and was told a blatant lie of the following " yeah ah we haven't sent out your item because you are a new customer and we are worried about fraud and we just need to double check your details".
Me: I'm fraudulent?! You take my money two weeks ago without any correspondence.
Outback: I'll express post it for you

Three weeks later

Still no fan. Call up again and was told that their supplier has a back order, and it will be in tomorrow.

Me: refund me immediately and I'll take my business to somewhere else

Yet to see refund.

Quality product

Ordered a molded dashmat online as unable to find particular vehicle version in auto stores. Arrived as expected and fit perfectly. Thank you.