Outback Equipment
See the Best Camping Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Outback Equipment

2.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (27)

Trev
TrevPerth, WA

DO35 HITCH

Good company to deal with had trouble with the delivery of my hitch the transport company hadn't delivered it rang Tom on Thursday and had a replacement hitch delivered to Perth on the Sunday great service thanks Tom ( suggestion try another transport company not the first item I have had lost) Trevor

Winny Allen
Winny AllenSouth Australia

Good Follow Up Service by Flynn

Were waiting on an order which was delayed. Phoned & emailed re this order, however due to Covid, staff shortages were being encountered & these were not being followed up.
Happy news, phoned this morning, spoke to a very helpful, pleasant Flynn, who checked, the order had arrived, and he promised this would be actioned immediately.
Thanks Flynn, you are a credit to the company. Keep up the good work.

Shazzaaaa
ShazzaaaaDarling Downs, QLD

Service and quality of goods

Can’t fault service or timing of goods to arrive. I give a few weeks for post as a lot of people shop online since COVID, so 3 days could be 3 weeks, but goods always arrive.

Quick easy and looks great

It only took 10 minutes to install and was very easy. Looks great and is very solid. A great buy

MarcTommo
MarcTommoSouth West, WA

Great Customer service

I was very impressed with my dealings with Outback Equipment. I received prompt responses to my queries. I could have been seen as a painful customer as I changed my initial order twice in 24 hours. The support people i dealt with were very accommodating and I ended up happy with my final purchase. Highly recommend.

Beajlee P.
Beajlee P.Northern Region, NSW

A1 Service and Product Quality (During Lockdown)

Unable to fault service as finalised our online order on the Saturday and followed with a phone call on the following Monday to double check sizing is correct.

Customer service was friendly and professional. Item arrived in great time being Thursday morning of the same week. Well packaged and tracking available.

Product quality is fantastic. No faults or flaws visual at this time.
Fits perfectly. Inside is lined for additional protection.

On one problem at this current time and that is unable to actually go fish in’ due to stay at home lockdown order in place in my local area lol.

Thank you Outback Equipment for a great product and experience.
Keep up the fantastic job in these challenging times.

Perfect item

Excellent product could as for better and brilliant service thank you would recommend this to all my mates I have a mate in Newcastle going to tell him to get one

Camping essentials for your next road trip and where you can buy them

Camping gear has unsurprisingly been at the top of a lot of shopping lists this summer. Whether you’re hiking, car camping, or caravanning, you’ll need supplies for your getaway. Here are some highly rated camping products you can buy, and some of the best stores to buy them at.

Clara V.
Clara V.20 Jan 2022
camping-essentials-for-your-next-road-trip-and-where-you-can-buy-them
O.O.O.O
O.O.O.OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Customer Service and Quick Delivery

I ordered a rescuemate from the website and the order was not updated in the system even after 3 business days. Since I have an upcoming trip, I called them up wanting to know the status of the order. The customer service rep was very courteous and helpful. He confirmed that they have the order and that it will be dispatched ASAP. True to their word, the item was dispatched the same day and I received the item in 2 days.. The item was packed very well and it works like a charm.

Thanks heaps. you are a true legend, Todd!

Steve
Steve

Exceptional service regardless of product purchased.

This is a company that I just keep coming back to.

Fast & efficient service and great communications. Oh, and great product too.

The flat-out hose is a must have when out on your travels. The product has improved over the years with even better fittings and will hold up to the test of time. The only reason why I've bought a new one, is that my previous one sold with the camper so a good excuse to go shopping again.

william a.
william a.Illawarra, NSW

Personal service

Just like to thank the excellent team at Outback Equipment for looking after me and helping with a delivery request. Great products.

Lyle Carter
Lyle CarterWheatbelt, WA

They do the job- good units

The covers fit and look durable should be long lasting in a Tradies vehicle with all the ins and outs creating wear and tear

Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company with good products and team

Great team to deal with, this is my 2nd purchase with them and have been great service as usual. Quality product that lasts forever. Great communicators and when i asked for a last min change of colour, they were happy to do so. Will purchase again and again.

Ray R.
Ray R.Southwest, VIC

Great company to deal with.

The service and prompt delivery of the 3500kg tow bar hitch kit has been by far one of the better suppliers I have dealt with when buying online.

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Exceptional service with fast email response time. Easy website to navigate and well set up. Would definitely recommend outback equipment

Caroline
CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products and staff are excellent

Whether is be information about a product, an issue with a product, delayed postage, the staff at Outback have always been helpful, friendly and have gone out of their way to make a successful purchase. Would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Andy
Andyasked

Hi, after reading these reviews it appears this is the only avenue that I may actually get some return correspondence. I've already tried two other ways with no success after waiting 4 full business days. Below is the message I emailed you after getting no response from the "contact us" option on your website:

Hi, I've ordered an item from your website, then checked my emails and discovered a 5% off voucher for subscribing to receive promotions etc, which I did before I made the purchase. While the item was still on special, I did a test run to see if I could add the coupon code and it worked fine (which I have screenshots of). I'm just wondering if you can offer a retrospective discount? I did message you through the "contact us" section of website immediately after payment but still Haven't heard back. My invoice number is N262249

Hi Andy,
Our apologies for the wait.
I've escalated this to our customer service team and someone will be in touch shortly if not already.

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
shane
shaneasked

Where is my order?
N255477

Hi Shane,
I've taken your query to our customer service team and someone should be in touch with you shortly.

KuklaMicerasked

I ordered and paid for a Baintech BTPP12-320 on 8th July 2020 from your website. I have checked numerous times since the 8th as to where my item is and it is still showing no tracking. I had sent an online enquiry through your messaging system on 15th July which got no response from you. So today (16th July) I rang the 1300 number and after being on hold for quite a while, I had to leave a "call back". A rep rang back at 2:42pm & after I provided my Invoice number (N241852) he advised that you were waiting for a back order of this particular item, and that he would ring me back ASAP with an expected delivery date. I couldn't believe you did not have the customer service skills and courtesy to advise me of this before I had to call you 8 days after my order. And then to make matters worse, a check of your eBay site at 2:53pm and your own website at 3:00pm, shows that this exact item is currently for sale (I have screen dumps of both of these checks which I will provide to the ACCC if a satisfactory and speedy solution to this situation is not forthcoming). So, why am I being lied too about the back order? I want my item ... and I want it now, as I cannot travel in my caravan without it.

Get an answer from our members and Outback Equipment representatives