Outback Equipment

Outback Equipment (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Outback Equipment

3.8

COOL experience and pet safe

Excellent service delivered in 3 days - very very happy with my choice of fan/vent...researched thoroughly and could not recommend it highly enough now that I have experienced it. 33 degrees and comfortable inside van, good nights sleep. Was visiting another sight when rain shower started and watched vent lid close so the sensor works well. Can leave my dog in the van to shop for grocery without fear as temp in van is cooler inside than out with fan on. The Maxxair fan/vent has 2 arms for the lid....more secure than 1 arm and a screen to stop pests.

My experience with Outback Equipment

Outback Equipment was a great find. The customer service was outstanding, the merchandise selection good and the prices more than competitive. They communicated well regarding shipping. All in all a very fine place to shop and buy.

Other Camping Shops

Rafters for roll out awning

These rafters are perfect and resanably priced for my roll out caravan awning , they also look fantastic, we will defenitly be using this company again for further trading .thanks. regards Nigel Devenport

lffoar
lffoaradelaide

Excellent product at a keen price

would purchase again

Very happy with the fit of these seat covers style and color ordered matched my car .from ordering to having been delivered was only couple days which to us was exceptional

New Stone Guard /Protection of Camper Trailer

Exactly what I ordered. Put together, mounted on A frame. Now for the trip out to Birdsville and surrounding areas in May. Very Happy with the purchase. Thanks Outback.

Snorkel kit

Great team to deal with...... products as described....awesome service.... received it next day
I will be back for more
Glenn

Jill
JillMount Martha

Rear Wheel Bag

Easy to order, excellent fast service - timing took me by surprize. Good quality product which fits well on spare wheel. Already recommended to a friend who has also purchased.

    

great product - pajero sport MY17 dashmat

Ordered 21 Jan, arrived within a week. Great fit, excellent service, quality product. Would highly recommend this. Very happy, would not hesitate to recommend.

Very happy customer

Very happy with the prompt service and delivery time, great product. Will be happy to deal with again and recommend you to others.

Caravan levelling ramps

Great price ,very fast delivery and product exactly as described.
Would certainly recommend this website and will be shopping here again in the future.

luki
lukiHunter Region, NSW

Great product - Hilux dash mat

the dash mat is a good fit, sits down on dash flat, really good fit on edges, feels top quality

Find out how Outback Equipment compares to other Camping Shops

Privacy screen for Van will be good to keep sun and glare out when sitting under the awning.

Haven't put up yet. We ordered while away. It was delivered promptly after we got home. Looks good in bag and with pegs included. Liked it had 3 years warranty too.

Zita
ZitaPerth

Privacy Screen.

I was very happy with the prompt service and delivery of my order.
I will definetly recommend your site to my friends.

Excellent product.

Great service and knowledge about the product, built solid and very easy to install and use can’t wait to get away and use it.

Privacy screen is great.

Great service. Rang to get help with size of screen no problem to the staff. Delivery was fast. Great to deal with.

Great to be legal

Purchased Ampfibian converter after finding out what we were doing previously was both illegal and highly dangerous when charging the battery in our caravan.Purchased online and product was delivered ahead of time.Have used a number of times and great peace of mind.Knowlege is king.Would recommend.

Gordon M
Gordon MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service.

I placed my order the week before Christmas with the expected delivery date between Christmas and the new year. unlike other online services we have used who did not deliver when expected, these guys sent the item I ordered immediately and it arrived in 2 days. I can't even post a letter within Brisbane and expect this service. Happy days.

So pleased

Fast deliver, great communication and fantastic product.
Thank you and works great. Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

Wow, very fast despatch

I am so impressed with the very fast despatch and receipt of new caravan awning rafters. A great product and good value.

Trev
TrevNewcastle

perfect product

the order was placed and i had recieved the product within a few days. The delivery time was excellent. The product was delivered and had no damage to it, a credit to Outback Equipment's choice of freight carriers.

Tora
Tora

Exactly what we wanted

Bought online and delivered quickly, Installment was very easy Exactly what we wanted. This will make storage much easier by not needing to carry table just for BBQ.

Alcin
AlcinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant wait to use.this is awesome.

Cant wait to use the camping mat under our pull out kitchen. It will make camping alot more comfortable. Love the genious size and the colour. It is made with quality and quite heavy so you know it will stay where we put it. Absolutely love it.

Great price!

Dropped into their warehouse to pick up some Maxtrax as a pressie. Guys did me a good deal on the price since I was picking up and even organised a blue set for me. Great customer service, thanks lads.

Ralph
RalphEmerald Victoria

Excellent Customer Service

I mistakenly ordered incorrect parts and Storeman Dave went out of way to rectify the problem. A pleasure to do business with a company that places customer service front and centre. Highly recommended.