Outback Equipment

Outback Equipment (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Outback Equipment

3.8

Excellent product. KORR Double Row LED Bar 22" 180W XDD550 Gen3

Excellent product with great light output. Installed & very impressed. Great service with good delivery and packaging of product from Outback Equipment. Would highly recommend & will use again.

Sueze
SuezeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Floor mat

Very impressed with the service quality and speed from this company, I highly recommend using this company I certainly will in the future if I ever need anything else

Fantastic products and service

Purchased some spotlights from outback equipment and they are fantastic! Extremely satisfied with their knowledge, service and speed of delivery. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for 4wd equipment.

After market response to faulty item.

Recently purchased a Recovery board holder which fell apart on its first off road adventure. The item was found to have faults in the steel tubing and was replaced with a new item. Couldnt be happier with the after sales service of Dave and his team....

Camping Shops

Find out how Outback Equipment compares to other Camping Shops

Just what iordered and wanted

Thank you outback for your great service and products. I will recommend you to all my friends and family and I will use you site again if I need to.

Good product

Very good to deal with, the item delivered on time, and the right price top seller will be buying again

Rick
RickDarwin

Superb 4x4 tank

Hey guys I love your product it's exactly what I needed nice and
compact, fits perfectly under my bed frame in my van also seems sturdy With fast delivery
and all for a good price cheers

Heidi
HeidiPerth

Sooooo soft to walk on!!!!

My order was a gift for a caravanner who has never had a proper annexe mat, she is wrapped with the product you sent. She is trying it out for the first time next week!!!!!
Im really impressed with the handling, shipment and the delivery time. I will recommend you as an Ebay seller, thank you so much.

Heidi

Seat Covers

Thank you for my recently purchased item as below. I am pleased to
> say that the item arrived in a timely manner & that I am very pleased
> with the product.

Camping Shops

Find out how Outback Equipment compares to other Camping Shops

Jade
JadeBrisbane

Great seat cover

I bought a Universal Car Seat cover as an alternative to a dog seat cover and it absolutely does the job - it's a much cheaper option than your standard pet accessory. Plus, the guy that I spoke to when placing my order was really friendly, just wish I could remember his name.

daphfz
daphfz

Great company, fast delivery and exactly as described.

Purchased a replacement snorkel from them, it arrived 3 days later and it slotted straight in, too easy! Wasn't a safari quality snorkel, but it is more than up to the challenges I have put it through already!