Outbax

2. Right price
3. Arrived within days of ordering Show details ·  1
S P
S PQueensland5 posts

Thanks for the fast delivery

Purchased an inflatable Santa - very fast shipping. Kids love it. Show details ·  1
Anne
AnnePerth, WA

So efficient you made my head spin

The service was outstanding, service like you just don't see these days, from start to delivery, we were informed every step of the way. Dare I say old fashion service, which you just don't see any more and we greatly appreciate. Show details ·  1
The bush ranger
The bush ranger

Lithum battery and box

outstanding product! Extremely happy with this set up! Would highly recommend VoltX Show details ·  1
RV Cross
RV CrossCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Solar Blanket and Charger

Works well, good instructions, easy to set up. Delivery was quick considering Nov-Dec Show details ·  1
Phil
PhilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Just arrived and I'm looking forward to putting the unit to the test!

After reading the instructions and adding the oils and fuel, it started first go!
Sounds great and I'm looking forward to testing its various attributes. Show details ·  1
Fabien
FabienRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Customer service is insanely good!

Ordered a battery and a charger. Charger came really fast but battery was lost in transit.
Outbax customer service was fantastic to resolve the problem and communication was outstanding.
What a bowl of fresh air to find an online shop with an efficient resolution centre. (and existing compare to most online shop).
I would recommend Outbax online shop anytime.
Well done. Show 2 replies
al b.
al b.

Product was great delivery wasn’t

Product is as described but delivery was very expensive and when the 75kg package was delivered with warnings about it needing a team lift, it arrived with one person who couldn’t lift it himself. Show details ·  1
Haley
HaleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Product great - packaging shocking

I’m surprised the lights were in one piece and actually work. The box wasn’t even sealed when it arrived and half of the stakes had fallen off - luckily still in the box. Show details ·  1
Daz
Daz7 posts

What Customer Service Should Be

Very happy with the products and service from the Outbax team. Looking forward to getting my batteries and get out and enjoy being off-grid for longer. Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Purchase of Gen set

It all went as your advice, kept me advised on procedures, happy with purchase. Show details ·  1
Les
LesPeel, WA

Excellent Service

Outbax has exceeded my expectations has all been smooth sailing from the time I ordered my Genset online to been delivered.
Follow up emails from Outbax and Delivery Company have been excellent and to top it off - fast delivery.
Have not fired up Genset yet, but I know if I have any issues this company will come to the party.
I would highly recommend this Company Show details ·  1
Jacqui
Jacqui
  Fair Incentive

Haven’t opened it yet but great value compared to all other sellers

Great product, very good value, much cheaper than competitors. Arrived quickly Show details ·  1
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Excellent Customer Service

I needed help with some information regarding battery monitors for my Lifepo4 Battery purchased from Outbax. They responded to my query within minutes with some very helpful information. I have been able to source the right product at a reasonable price. Show details ·  1
PaulCentral, SA

Generator

Quick delivery for when things are needed at short notice Show reply
Tony
TonyGoulburn Valley, VIC

200w Solar Blanket

Looks like a quality product yet to us it , prompt delivery Show details ·  1

justine
justinePerth, WA

Very Pretty

Lights are really bright and look good along the front of our house. Great addition to Christmas light display Show details ·  1
Chelsea
Chelsea

Fast delivery and great products!

Nothing “cheap” here, the Christmas inflatables all look wonderful and the shipping was super fast. Thank you team! Show reply
Karen
Karen

Impressed

Great experience from order to quick delivery. Excellent communication, keeping me in the loop of where my order was at right up to delivery. Show details ·  1
Kenny  Penny
Kenny Penny

1kw generator

Very friendly company to deal with, item arrived quickly and was as advertised Show reply
Helen F.
Helen F.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great service, so quick. Great product. Thankyou for being so
professional.. Show reply

General Equiry

Different between Battery products Outback selling has been respond which help me to decide Show details ·  1
DUROLENZ
DUROLENZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

This is going to fit Perfectly

We were looking for a generator that was small and quiet but packed the power when we needed it. Very happy Show details ·  1
s a j
s a jGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Sydney Spa

Great product, and quick delivery that was easy to track. Thank you Show details ·  1
George
George2 posts

Awesome Xmas Tree. Just what we needed

Happy with Xmas Tree and service provided by Outbax. Quick and efficient Show details ·  1
Marty man
Marty manAU

solar panel fast effective and great service

Could not fault the speed of delivery, the easy use of the website and the results of using these solar panel, so far so good, thanks Show details ·  1

Adventuremom
Adventuremom

Great products and prices

Ordered in the Black Friday sales for great discounts on camping and travel products. Although one item had a slightly delayed delivery time, it has still arrived in time for our trip and is of good quality. We had a very good experience with friendly customer service. Show details ·  1
Rachel
RachelDunlop 2615, ACT2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Really happy with my order!

Exactly what I was hoping for and fast shipping, the lights looks awesome out the front of my house. Tempted to buy more Show details ·  1
Christmas lights
Christmas lightsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I absolutely love both of my items

They arrived on the day they said they would, they are exactly what the description said, and great value. I am extremely happy with my purchase ☺️ Show details ·  1
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.

The Grandchildren and my husband will love their gifts

I am always looking for useful gifts and Outbax fitted the bill this time around. Show details ·  1
Bill
Bill
  Fair Incentive

From choosing my purchase to going through the payment process it couldn't have been more straightfroward. I had a couple of questions about the item and they were answered quickly and accuratley.
Thanks for a pleasant experience. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkMurray Mallee, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Fantastic customer service

Quick service in answering questions that sorted my needs straight away. Show details ·  1
Marie
Marie

Been after one for ages

Happy as I can ever be awesome product I am over the moon Show details ·  1
karen
karen
  Fair Incentive

easy to order. fast delivery

website was easy to use. used a code for discount, fast delivery. Show details ·  1
m.dowding
m.dowdingMurray Region, NSW

best generator I have used

works a treat on our caravan airconditioner & not too noisy Show details ·  1
Devi
DeviSydney, NSW

Lay-x-spa

Broke just after the 12 month warranty expired. Disappointed. Was great when it was working Show details
Outbax
Outbax   DM

Ray
Ray3 posts
  Fair Incentive

This purchace is not complete

Still waiting for all the products to be delivered to my home address. Show 3 replies
Kaylcee
KaylceeHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Great Place to Buy From

The postage was so fast and the christmas items I bought was 5 stars, excellent. Work exceptionally well, all in excellent condition, thankyou so much Show details ·  1
Jijo
JijoSydney, NSW

Working well

Working well, really enjoyed . Want to buy another as well. Show reply
Awesome
AwesomeGippsland, VIC2 posts

Great product and service

Once I had placed the order it was processed very quickly, received updates on delivery status and on arrival we were very happy with the item. Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website