Outdoor Baby Body Pillow

Outdoor Baby Body Pillow

Good

I liked that the pillow was easy to position and found that it did not move much during the night, I was able to get a good night sleep with it. I would wrap my leg around it and also support my belly with it. A must for all pregnant ladies.
Was very supportive during my pregnancy and made sleeping very comfortable.
It does come with a washable cover, but I could not find anywhere to buy the covers, I would have liked it to match my bedroom. I found it very difficult to get the pillow case back on after washing.

I tried 2 other body pillows before this one. The first was too hard, the second too long, so third time lucky. This was the only one I could get comfortable with. I love it.
So comfortable! Finally a restfull sleep.
cannot find anywhere to purchase more covers, but it does come with a washable cover, so that is fine

This has made it so easy to sleep on my left side while pregnant, like you're supposed to. I've had it for a few months now and love it. Am sleeping very comfortably.
Really works, doesn't move around at night at all. Not too long, not too short. Nice and squishy to get under my belly and between knees at the same time. It's narrow enough that hubby can still get his arms across to hug me even though it's between us because I sleep on the right and he sleeps on the left.
Only comes with one pillow slip, but at least that comes off to be washed. Wrestling the pillow slip back on after washing takes a little effort but that's the case with any product like this and not a fault of this particular model.